Jennifer Aniston is said to have put Vince Vaughn on a special diet to increase their chances of conceiving a baby. Given Vaughn’s admission to Oprah that he doesn’t really want to have a baby with Aniston, this doesn’t sound likely:
“She said to me Ã¢â‚¬ËœWe’re both getting healthy – if Vince was drinking, smoking and eating burgers, my will power would be out the window.”
The friend also added that Jennifer had been discussing wedding dresses with designer Vera Wang, ahead of a rumoured summer wedding in Fiji.
This sounds totally untrue to us, and we would guess that Aniston and Vaughn are on the outs. They weren’t even photographed together at the premiere of “The Break Up,” and while they’ve said positive things about each other duing promotion for the film, Vaughn is unwililng to acknowledge their relationship publically.
Vaughn looks like he could use a healthier diet, though. At the premiere of “The Break Up” yesterday he looked pale, puffy-eyed and bloated.
Written by Celebitchy
- Brad Pitt & Jimmy Fallon yodel [Pajiba]
- Jennifer Love Hewitt got her baby daddy a job [Lainey]
- D-Listed's comments are back! [D-Listed]
- What is Eva Longoria wearing? [Go Fug Yourself]
- Real Housewives of OC recap [Reality Tea]
- A candidate for next Taylor Swift boyfriend [Buzzfeed]
- Vintage gossip: Ava Gardner [Evil Beet]
- Popular celebrity baby names [Popsugar]
- Emma Roberts looking scrawny [Popoholic]
- Bear gets right next to guy in tree! [CDAN]
- Melissa Joan Hart and Ryan Reynolds? [Celebslam]
- Mariah Carey poses in monokini [Starcasm]