That guy holding Sean Preston in those pictures last week wasn’t the new nanny – he was Britney’s producer, JR Rotem. OK! magazine says they’re having an affair and that the baby may be his and not K-Feds!:
If it’s true that’s great news for Britney, and the support from her new boyfriend should help her dump Kevin! She reposted that poem damning K-Fed on her website, and everyone is saying that it means she’s ready to go public with the break. The two haven’t been seen together in weeks.
Here she is with her new boyfriend outside of a Starbucks in Malibu yesterday. Look how he holds the door open for her!
Update: Rotem is also working with K-Fed on his album, so it makes this a little harder to believe. Rotem has discussed Britney and Kevin’s struggle with the hoardes of paparrazi that follow them and seems to feel sorry for the couple.
Also, I’m not sure it’s Rotem in these pictures. Here is a picture of JR Rotem. Do you think it’s the same guy? It could be an older picture of him. The nose and facial features are similar, but I’m just not sure.
Written by Celebitchy
- Who butchered the National Anthem? [D-Listed]
- Rob Lowe never ages [Lainey Gossip]
- What is Vanessa Hudgens wearing? [Go Fug Yourself]
- Summer guide to reality TV [Reality Tea]
- Game of Thrones recap [Pajiba]
- Tan Mom’s music video [Buzzfeed]
- Amanda Knox is broke [Starcasm]
- Backstage at the Billboard Awards [Popsugar]
- Miley is still stuck in the 90s [Popoholic]
- Blind Items revealed: Adam Levine [CDAN]
- Hugh Hefner bought Crystal Harris a house [Celebslam]
- What happened to Aimee Teegarden? [The Blemish]