You probably heard that Mariah Carey insured her overrated legs for a staggering $1 billion. It was news when model Rachel Hunter’s legs were insured for $1 million in her heydey. Heidi Klum’s legs are currently insured for a relatively realistic $2 million, but she’s an international supermodel, not a hedonistic singer who could easily let up on her exercise routine and become a size 14. (This is a woman who doesn’t even lift her own drinks, so it’s doubtful that she even approaches Janet Jackson’s level of fitness commitment.)
Mariah is fronting PETA-hated Gillette’s “Legs of
a Goddess” Godzilla campaign, and has taken out a $1 billion insurance policy on her legs as a result. Those razors better be smooth, because a little knick could cost the insurance company six figures. If she falls or something, they’re bankrupt.
Mariah will be on tour soon, and will probably be dancing and stuff, but $1 billion is way excessive. Britney had to cancel her tour two years ago due to a knee injury, but it’s hard to imagine the damage being that high if Mariah is laid up for a while.
Mariah appeared at Radio City Music hall yesterday for a press conference announcing her role as the Gillette spokesperson. She posed with a 16-foot likeness of her own legs after a 20 pound weight loss, making me wonder where the rest of the giant Mariah went. Are those legs attached to a huge evil Mariah monster that’s ready to take over Manhattan?
Written by Celebitchy
- Harry Styles & Kimberly Stewart going strong [Lainey]
- Demi Moore’s new man is gross [D-Listed]
- Fug or fab: Emma Stone [Go Fug Yourself]
- Arrest warrant issued for Jenelle Evans [Reality Tea]
- Only God Forgives review [Pajiba]
- Hugh Jackman, scooter master [Buzzfeed]
- Who does Drew Barrymore call her sister? [Evil Beet]
- Cannes couples past and present [Popsugar]
- Arrested Development supercut [CDAN]
- Lea Michele’s see through skirt [Celebslam]
- Cheating wife’s lover escapes out of window [Movin925]
- Joe Francis is crazy [Starcasm]