This is a totally boring engagement announcement between one person you’ve never heard of and one person you had forgotten. I just wanted to write about it because of the age difference and a little thing I like to think of as “the douche quotient”. So, David Schwimmer has announced his engagement to Zoe Buckman, a 24-year-old British photographer and maybe actress too. She’s very pretty. And very young. Too young for David, who is 43. Ugh.
David Schwimmer and Zoe Buckman are more than just Friends: The couple have announced they’ll soon be husband and wife.
Schwimmer, 43, and Buckman, 24, are engaged, his rep confirmed to Entertainment Weekly Sunday.
The actor, who shot to fame playing Dr. Ross Gellar on Friends, reportedly met Buckman, a photographer, while he was in London directing the 2007 flick Run Fatboy Run.
This will be the first marriage for both Schwimmer and Buckman.
So if they met three years ago, she was 21 years old and he was 40? That still sounds pretty bad to me. I guess I had forgotten that Schwimmer liked them young. He’s a Piven! Ew. Well, he’s probably got a lot of money piled up from Friends, but I’m sure that has nothing to do with this girl marrying him, right? I mean, if a guy had $100 million in the bank and the douche quotient was strong, would you still hit it? I probably would, just because I’m curious. But would you marry it? Eh. Probably not. So in that way, Zoe is taking one for the team, right?
Congratulations, David and Zoe! Mazel tov.
Written by Kaiser
- Mariah Carey lip synced on American Idol [CDAN]
- Colin Firth is looking good [Lainey Gossip]
- Internet celebrity charged with murder! [D-Listed]
- What is Paz Vega wearing? [Go Fug Yourself]
- New bachelors on The Bachelorette [Reality Tea]
- Goodbye to The Office [Pajiba]
- Bachelor Sean’s fiance cheats on him [Evil Beet]
- Britney Spears out with her man [Popsugar]
- Nina Dobrev works it [Popoholic]
- Cindy Crawford needs to lay off the ‘tox [Celebslam]
- Who said it: Carrie Bradshaw or The Dalai Lama? [Buzzfeed]