If Dita Von Teese hadn’t married Marilyn Manson her career would never have taken off. I’d never heard of her before she married Manson.
She’s a stripper with fancy accessories. You can call it burlesque or any name you like, but she’s taking off her clothes to music. There’s nothing wrong with that, but she seems all snotty and self-satisfied as if she’s acting in art films rather than giving people a glimpse of her goods.
Dita stripped for Hugh Heffner’s 80th birthday party in Paris on 5/29. TMZ has a lousy video of her stripping that isn’t worth the wait. Listen to the crap she says about other strippers:
So, you’re saying that you gyrate better Dita? I mean, you’re good at your job and all but you’re a stripper. Get over yourself. If you weren’t Mrs. Marilyn Manson you wouldn’t be famous.
Dita and Marilyn aren’t going to last. She’s too full of herself.
Written by Celebitchy
- Mariah Carey lip synced on American Idol [CDAN]
- Colin Firth is looking good [Lainey Gossip]
- Internet celebrity charged with murder! [D-Listed]
- What is Paz Vega wearing? [Go Fug Yourself]
- New bachelors on The Bachelorette [Reality Tea]
- Goodbye to The Office [Pajiba]
- Bachelor Sean’s fiance cheats on him [Evil Beet]
- Britney Spears out with her man [Popsugar]
- Nina Dobrev works it [Popoholic]
- Cindy Crawford needs to lay off the ‘tox [Celebslam]
- Who said it: Carrie Bradshaw or The Dalai Lama? [Buzzfeed]