Christina Aguilera performed her new single “Ain’t No Other Man” at the MTV Movie Awards on Saturday. It looks like she removed her skirt onstage and stripped down to a pinup-worthy one piece bathing suit. That’s about as far as she’ll go now – she recently was convinced by her husband, Jordan Bratman, not to take her top off for a magazine. She wanted to go topless to prove that her breasts were real, but her husband was said to be “horrified” by the idea.
Aguilera’s new album is inspired by the jazz era and includes gritty elements that add authenticity to her pop sound. You can download the first single, “Aint No Other Man,” in mp3 format.
Written by Celebitchy
- Friends reunion on Ellen [Popsugar]
- Lindsey Vonn watches Tigers kids [Lainey Gossip]
- George Michael fell out of a car going 70mph [D-Listed]
- Real Housewives of Orange County recap [Reality Tea]
- New Man of Steel trailer [Pajiba]
- Jared Padalecki’s hot bod [Buzzfeed]
- Doctors confirm Taylor Swift’s new boobs [Evil Beet]
- Catherine Zeta-Jones finished treatment [CDAN]
- Anna Paquin hates the paps [Celebslam]
- Lance Armstrong is gross [The Blemish]
- What is Barbara Palvin wearing? [Moe Jackson]
- This is Petra Nemcova? [SVC]