Oh my God! Grandma and Grandpa Pitt took the four oldest Jolie-Pitt children out for some sight-seeing in Venice, and these photos are epic. I think the kids were playing some sort of jumping contest? There are lots of photos of the kids in mid-air, which is funny. People Magazine tries to play it cool, saying that Jane and Bill Pitt were “strolling around Venice, Italy, again – this time with their older grandkids: Maddox, 8½, Pax, 6, Zahara, 5, and Shiloh, 3½, who led the way in an adorable sailor outfit. Equally fashionable? Sister Zahara, who held onto a Hello Kitty clutch.” Hello Kitty? The Empress approves of Hello Kitty?!? Must. Bow. Down.
In two years that’s going to be Chanel. Mark my words.
Additionally, little Shiloh/John was rocking her best tomboy gear, in what seems to be a nautically-themed ensemble. My guess is that Grandma picked it out. And I know the tabloids love to fret over her tomboy clothes and her little bowl cut, but damn, she looks so cute! That haircut is adorable. Plus, it looks like she’s doing The Robot in this photo:
And here she is mid-air:
I love the way the boys are dressed too. Maddox and Pax both have a strong sense of style. Even though Maddox is clearly “the star” of this photo, my eyes are drawn to Pax. He’s like the Vietnamese Nico.
The Pitts and the kids, April 16, 2010 in Venice. Credit: Pacific Coast News.
Written by Kaiser
- Zach Galifianakis is awesome [Buzzfeed]
- Prince at the Billboard Music Awards [D-Listed]
- Bieber’s Billboard look [Go Fug Yourself]
- Married to Medicine recap [Reality Tea]
- Celebrity first marriages [Pajiba]
- The last Mad Men baffled a lot of people [Lainey]
- Karolina Kurkova’s crazy hot dress [Moe Jackson]
- Jennifer Garner on set [Popsugar]
- Kitten vs. Lizard [CDAN]
- Doetzen Kroes’ great butt [Celebslam]
- Shameless star Jeremy Allen White [OMG Blog]
- RIP Ray Manzarek [Bossip]