This might just be news that upsets me, but whatever. So, do you remember Jon “The Hamm” Hamm’s girlfriend, Jennifer Westfeldt? She’s an actress who struggles for small one episode parts on television shows. Nothing wrong with that, except she doesn’t really work that much, and thus, has nothing to promote. Nothing to promote except her relationship with The Hamm. Now, Jon and Jennifer have been together a long time – apparently, they just celebrated their 12th anniversary as a couple. When she was at some event this week, In Touch Weekly scored a red carpet interview with her, and asked if she had any plans to marry The Hamm, and if they were planning on babies. SOB.
Despite rumors to the contrary, Mad Men star Jon Hamm is not engaged to his longtime girlfriend Jennifer Westfeldt, but she says that tying the knot would really just be a formality anyway.
“We have always felt married,” Jennifer told In Touch at the WET’s LOVE 2010 Benefit in NYC on April 19. “We just had our 12th year anniversary last week and we have a house and a dog! At some point we may, but it doesn’t matter to us one way or the other.”
And it also doesn’t mean they won’t be starting a family. “It’s definitely something we’re talking about,” she says.
[From In Touch Weekly]
I know, I know. I should just be happy that The Hamm seems like such a nice, decent guy that he’s with the same girl for more than a decade, and that he’s not out there douching it up with the model of the month. And that does make me happy. I mean, look how dating the wrong girl ruined Alexander Skarsgard for us – The Hamm would never do that, right? Plus, I do think he would make an amazing father, although I’m probably basing that on how wonderfully, beautifully and delicately he acts with the child actors on Mad Men. Now, all that being said, if this is what The Hamm wants, more power to him. But I cannot stand this woman. She’s always grabbing on him, especially when the cameras are around – which, you know, I would too, but I hate her for it. Ugh. I get that he must really love her, but I still don’t think she’s good enough for my Hamm.
Written by Kaiser
- The Blemish interviews Carmen Electra [The Blemish]
- Rumer Willis joins Pretty Little Liars [Lainey Gossip]
- Morgan Freeman falls asleep during interview [D-Listed]
- Fug or fab: Isla Fisher [Go Fug Yourself]
- Tamra Barney confirms spinoff [Reality Tea]
- Movie franchises that rebounded [Pajiba]
- Why Dylan McKay is the perfect boyfriend [Buzzfeed]
- Saoirse Ronan could have been a Lohan [Evil Beet]
- GIFs from Cannes [Popsugar]
- Cat massages a dog [CDAN]
- Heather Graham is so pretty [Celebslam]
- What is Lucy Hale wearing? [Moe Jackson]