Doesn’t it seem like Josh Hartnett is the go-to guy to romance a girl who has found herself newly single in Hollywood? That’s become the only thing he’s known for in the past few years, if random gossip about his sex life can be taken as gospel (why not?). At various times, he’s been associated with Sienna Miller, Mary-Kate Olsen, Mischa Barton, and Rumer Willis, amongst others. This week Josh is allegedly romancing Abbie Cornish, straight from her breakup with Ryan Phillippe. I believe it because Abbie and Josh have allegedly been hooking up for the better part of a month, and this latest report is just one of many:
New couple alert?
Josh Hartnett and Abbie Cornish spent Saturday night together at bar in New York, tucked into a corner booth for hours before leaving together around 1 am.
Cornish, who split from longtime boyfriend Ryan Phillippe in February, has been in New York filming ‘The Dark Fields’ with Bradley Cooper.
Hartnett lives in New York and hasn’t made many movies recently.
The pair were together at Warren 77, a bar co-owned by New York Ranger Sean Avery, at 10 pm. Cornish wore her hair in a low ponytail and was dressed in black. Hartnett, still mustached, had on a gray hat and glasses.
After talking for awhile by the bar, Huffington Post watched as the pair retired to a back corner table, where they stayed till 1 am, when they left together.
[From Huffington Post]
Yes, after taking a two year break from acting, Josh has one film in post-production (Bunraku), and one in production currently (Gunslinger). I had high hopes for Josh, just because I thought he was one of those still-waters-run-deep dudes who just seem sort of hot and vague. He’s made a few good movies (Sin City, Black Hawk Down) and I was hoping that he would end up finding some stellar role that would make him break out from the “hot but vague dude” vibe, like Heath Ledger did in Brokeback Mountain. Would a relationship with Abbie Cornish help him or hurt him? Eh. She’s known as a good actress, so maybe it would help. Hope against hope.
Written by Kaiser
- Brad Pitt & Jimmy Fallon yodel [Pajiba]
- Jennifer Love Hewitt got her baby daddy a job [Lainey]
- D-Listed's comments are back! [D-Listed]
- What is Eva Longoria wearing? [Go Fug Yourself]
- Real Housewives of OC recap [Reality Tea]
- A candidate for next Taylor Swift boyfriend [Buzzfeed]
- Vintage gossip: Ava Gardner [Evil Beet]
- Popular celebrity baby names [Popsugar]
- Emma Roberts looking scrawny [Popoholic]
- Bear gets right next to guy in tree! [CDAN]
- Melissa Joan Hart and Ryan Reynolds? [Celebslam]
- Mariah Carey poses in monokini [Starcasm]