In this latest story of McConaughey’s giving spirit, he hung out with a bunch of young people with cerebral palsy and was kind, patient and cool with them. OMG I love him!:
According to Laurel Ridge Elementary principal Mark Gordon, McConaughey told them he has a relative with cerebral palsy and was able to “talk” with the kids who rely on communication devices.
We’re told that before resuming his run, the actor even helped to load the school’s coolers back on board the bus.
Noted Gordon in an e-mail: “The teachers really enjoyed it!”
That’s awesome and what a shame that McConaughey is single now.
Written by Celebitchy
- True Blood premiere party photos [Buzzfeed]
- Who went to Courtney Cox’s birthday dinner? [Lainey]
- Guy freaks out at Wendy’s [D-Listed]
- Fug or Fab: Amy Adams [Go Fug Yourself]
- Real Housewives of New Jersey recap [Reality Tea]
- Community’s Dan Harmon apologizes [Pajiba]
- Ozzy and Sharon are back together [Evil Beet]
- Matt Latner wedding photos [Popsugar]
- Kanye West’s mistress changes her story [CDAN]
- Kate Moss is drunk [Celebslam]
- Maniac film review [Moe Jackson]
- Texas mom runs over carjacker [Starcasm]