– Madonna and her 10 page list of demands [The Superficial]
– Jack Tweed Can’t Handle Boy George’s Sexiness [Dlisted]
– Justin Timberlake runs from Jessica Biel [Lainey Gossip]
– Anna Farris lets herself gain weight for her wedding [PopEater]
– LeAnn Rimes, Dean Sheremet Make Out at Mexican Restaurant to prove how in love they are [MSN Wonderwall]
– Ciara’s Album Release Party [Bossip]
– Will There Be a Roger Rabbit Sequel? [Pajiba]
– Lindsay Lohan Hangs Loose In Hawaii [Fafarazzi]
– Tyra Banks Stalker Convicted [I’m Not Obsessed]
– Damn, did Jennifer Garner fall off her bike? [Celebslam]
– Britney requires a stripper pole in her hotel room [Websters is my Bitch]
– Liev Schreiber takes his son Alexander “Sasha” Pete Schreiber for a walk on his shoulders after lunch at Cafe Habana in SoHo [In Case You Didn’t Know]
– “American Idol’s” Alison Iraheta Has Already Won $50,000 And A Record Deal [Crazy Days and Nights]
– Fergie looking extra fug [PopSugar]
– Bar Refaeli’s Little Black Bikini [Egotastic]
– Kim Kardashian’s Unitard Is Working Hard [Hollywood Tuna]
The commenters at the Superficial scare me for the sake of humankind. (And do even get me started on what evil the anonymity of the internet breeds over at Bastardly or WWTDD). They make us commenters here at CB look like genius charm school instructors. (with a few exceptions here and there of course…)
So what were the 10 demands? When you come up with a headline, at least back it up with the facts.
Trillion – as someone who comments on gossip blogs, I think having a pretentious hierarchy makes you look like an utter twat.
Wench: Pretty strong reaction there! Whoa now. Read the comments and maybe you’ll see what I’m talking about. They are basically a bunch of dudes trying to out-gross each other and the comments are really really sexist and disturbing (rape fantasies, etc.) And I think that’s pretty lame and I’m glad we don’t get comments like that here aren’t you?
Wench, no seriously, you really need to check out the comments on a lot of other gossip sites before you say something like that. There’s a reason this is the only gossip site I even read the comments on or make any comments on.
The rest range from incomprehensible at best to really really scary at worst.
I think you would be the exception Trillion is talking about, btw. 🙂
Here here, comments on other sites scare me. People are normal here…not scary!!and yes, exceptions make things interesting!
I’m totally with you, Trillion and Anastasiabea.
As a member of the Genius Charm School instructors, I am offended at your reference. 😉
sound like Madonna to have 10 pages of demands.
She has been a bitch her whole life; she ain’t going to stop now.
I still love her.
Yeesh, I’m wondering why my harmless comments are always put in moderation, yet someone else gets to flippantly call Trillion a “twat?”
Easy now, Wench! Go read something like Drunken Stepfather for five minutes, then tell me this site isn’t the cream of the crop.
Yeah, Trillion, I just read the first few comments on the Superficial site and that was enough for me.
I went on “The Superficial” for the first time last week and was SHOCKED at the commentary. I’ve never been back because of it. I’ve had better quality discussion on “Dlisted” and their posters aren’t exactly for the easily frightened.
I have perused several other gossip sites, and their extremely gross commentary sections – NO THANKS.
Kudos to Celebitchy for being perhaps the most civilized and enjoyable site to peruse. I enjoy both the style of writing here – enticing without being vulgar – and the equally civilized and great comments.
I hope this site maintains its standards.
Once a bitch, always a bitch. She thinks the world was created just for her and that plastic face of hers.
Just want to reiterate what everyone said. This is the BEST gossip site because the people who write the items aren’t gross and unfair, it’s actually thoughtful and interesting. AND the comments don’t immediately (or ever, really) devolve into disgusting comments that I can’t even describe because they’re so offensive.
In other words, I can be here without feeling like I need a hazmat shower afterwards!
I don’t care what Madonna asks for in her 10 pages of demands, or to whom she’s making them. I just want to be in a position in life where I can make 10 pages of demands to ANYONE. What an ego-booster.