– This is seriously strange – Stacy Haiduk from “The Young and The Restless” walked the red carpet at the Daytime Emmys with a prop cat as her purse. I can’t tell if it’s a formerly live (now stuffed) cat or just the most realistic recreation I’ve ever seen. She also brought it to a “Young & the Restless” fan club dinner two days before. And I don’t know what part of me is most offended [Seriously? OMG! WTF?]
– Oasis Bros. Hit Each Other in Anger, and Band’s Leader Quits [PopEater]
– Daytime Emmys 2009 Coverage [Television.AOL.com]
– Robin Williams Is ‘Wedding Banned’ [Moviefone]
– Jayde Nicole Recuperating With Ice, Brody, True Blood [Radar Online]
– Adam Sandler Spends The Day With His Daughters [Celebrity Baby Scoop]
– Kristin Cavallari: Bikini Pics Filming “The Hills” in Malibu [MoeJackson]
– Lindsay Lohan’s Blownup and Inflated Lips – this just looks like it hurts! [Hollywood Rag]
– So begins the publicity for “Jennifer’s Body” [The Blemish]
– I am convinced that Kelly Brook would actually cause the universe to implode if she were forced to wear anything more than a bikini [Agent Bedhead]
– Which Actor Is into Getting Spanked by Other Men? [Defamer]
– Britney and Lil Wayne: Together At Last 
– Kara DioGuardi Records Studio Version of No Boundaries [Bitten and Bound]
– Dear Food Network: Bacon Child Could Very Well Revamp Your Network [Best Week Ever]
– Whitney Houston’s new album is out today! [PopBytes]
allegedly, that cat is part of her crazy character on Y&R. that is, the character is nutty and thinks that her pet who was stuffed is still alive.
no, I don’t watch the show, I just read DListed.
My mom records the show. It’s recording right now. The character is crazy and talks to her dead cat.
Although, if I were her I would want to leave the crazy at office.
The cat probably came from China. There is a flourishing market there for cat fur and meat.
yep, watching it right now. She is a nutter and flipped when her kitty, as she calls it, went missing, only to be found in the mouth of the golden retriever. Days later…doggie dead.
I actually think it’s funny she brought it with, it’s a huge part of her crazy pants character on the show so why not?
Soap on a rope, naw, cat on a rope = )
The laughter on the part of the actress says it all = )
nobody would put a human being like that off. so why an animal?
What a moron, for whatever reason. Seriously stupid, offensive, and tasteless.
That is seriously disturbing… isn’t there an animal rights group that can lock the bitch up or throw paint on her or something?
After we throw paint on her, should we boycott fake fur next?
I think that she was trying to be funny etc and goes with the premise of her work BUT most people don’t even know about her recent work and when they see her photo its taken out of context. I personally think this was an epic fail on her part.
Tasteless no matter what, whoever she is. What about a stuffed dog purse…would that do it for you? Cheap laughs at the expense of an animal. Not cute, not funny. Makes me not want to know who she is if this is her “prop”.
That is just tacky.
what if i carried her stuffed dead mom around like a prop… would she think that’s cute and funny too?
omg that is so funny! LMAO LMAO! shes so good actress- shes not crazy like patty/mary jane in real life, i watch Y&R shes so amazing at playing her! when i saw the purse i laughed.
The cat is (or, more accurately, was) part of the show as her character was soo attached to kitty she had it stuffed by a taxidermist after it died, kept it with her and shared her most private thoughts with it. The funniest scene with “Kitty” was when she took it to a coffee shop with her (yes, she gave it milk) and her romantic fixation noticed it and said “is that cat DEAD?!” – it was actually pretty funny.
As for people thinking this was cruel, I’m sure someone decided to have their beloved pet stuffed by a taxidermist and years later it ended up for sale.
I love her tattoo.
I’m a cat person (obviously) and don’t know enough about this to make a call but if I were to ever get a tattoo, it would be kitty related.
the cat tat on her leg is what is freaking me out
I always thought when my cat passes on I would have her taxidermied and put on the sofa in the living room, its her favorite place in the house. To hell wit putting her in the cold earth to rot or cindering her beautiful fur. My sister told me if I did that though, she wont come over. she thinks it would be creepy.
Love the tattoo…hate the purse (especially if it is a real stuffed cat…creepy!).
I’ll be getting my 1st tat for my b-day in november and it will be a black cat (sitting on a crescent moon)
I pity the cat. It looks like her prop cat did not look great with her style.
Hello very cool web site!! Guy .. Excellent .. Superb .. I will bookmark your web site and take the feeds additionally?I’m satisfied to search out numerous helpful info right here in the submit, we’d like work out extra strategies in this regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . .