Note by Celebitchy: US Weekly has the entire declaration by Lynne Spears supporting the restraining order against Britney’s self-proclaimed manager Sam Lutfi, and the details are disturbing. Lynne’s statement is clear and compelling and makes a strong case for Britney never to see this guy again. After reading this, I think that a lot of her recent issues can be explained by the extreme amount of medication she was on, much of which may have been without her knowledge. The highlights are:
- Lutfi said that he routinely mashes up medication and puts it in Britney’s food
- Lutfi disabled all of Britney’s cars so that she could not leave the house without her permission.
- Lutfi threw out all the chargers to Britney’s cellphones so that she could not use them, and cut the wire for the phone in her house
- Lutfi told Britney she could see her boys on Wednesday if she took the medication he gave her, after which she said “I’ll do anything to get them back.”
- Lutfi bragged to Lynn about the control he has over Britney’s life, and said that “You’d better learn that I control everything. I control Howard Grossman, Britney’s business manger. I control her attorney’s and the security guards at the gate. They don’t listen to Britney, they listen to me. That’s why Jamie was gone tonight.”
- Lutfi said that if Britney’s family cut him out of her life that she wouldn’t take her medication and would kill herself. He said “If you try to get rid of me, she’ll be dead and I’ll piss on her grave.”
- Details of Lutfi’s fight with Britney show how he emotionally abused and berated her, calling her a “piece of trash,” an “unfit mother,” and a “whore.”
- Lutfi tried to get everyone to do tequila shots, and then switched to wine when people declined. Britney refused to drink the wine he offered her and switched hers with her mothers.
- Lynne Spears says she was agitated and unable to sleep that night, and that it seemed very odd to her that she could not sleep. She said she felt like she drank too much coffee.
- Lynne’s friend Jackie, who had wine with them at Lutfi’s insistence, also said that she felt anxious and like she had been drinking coffee.
Here is MSat’s coverage of this very unsettling account by Lynne. If all this is true, it makes Britney seem like the victim in this. If she is taking huge amounts of medication without her knowledge of course she would behave erratically and make poor decisions.
The ugly truth is finally coming about about “friend/manager” Sam Lutfi. In a restraining order filed by Jamie and Lynne Spears against Lutfi, Lynne Spears paints a picture of a mentally unstable and unaware Britney Spears becoming completely reliant upon Lutfi, who, among other things, was in cahoots with the paparazzi, drugged Spears without her knowledge, cut her phone lines, interfered with her custody court hearings, and even disabled the pop star’s vehicles. It sounds as if Lutfi was keeping her prisoner through manipulation and bully tactics. US Weekly has published the entirety of Lynne Spear’s statement on what she found after entering her daughter’s home after that big fight between Britney and Sam just before her hospitalization:
Two or three paparazzi came into the house and entered the kitchen. They greeted Sam. The paparazzi then reported to Sam where Britney currently was. From the conversation between Sam and the paparazzi I determined that Sam had given Felipe (another paparazzi) one of Britney’s cars to get her out of the house when he heard that Jamie and I were on our way to see Britney. I also understood from the conversation that Sam disabled all of Britney’s cars. (she has several at her residence.)
Sam had told Britney that Jamie and I were coming to the house to do an intervention, and that Britney panicked and took off with Felipe. Another man named Chad Hardcastle was in the house.
I also heard that evening that Britney’s and Sam’s fight that evening, Sam had told Britney that she was an unfit mother, a piece of trash and a whore, that she cares more about Adnan, her current boyfriend, than she cares about her kids, and that she does not deserve her kids.
The paparazzi reported to Sam and addressed him with great respect. They treated him like a general. He instructed them to get her back to the house. They later told Sam that Britney was on her way back.
Britney then came back to the house with Adnan, who is also a paparazzi. Sam then told Jackie [Lynne's friend] that we needed to do whatever he tells us. I objected. He then told me, “I’m the one who spends 24/7 with your daughter. I sleep in cars outside her house so she can’t leave.” Sam then said, “You people throw everyone under the bus, if you don’t listen to me I’m going to make your name sh** in the papers.”
As I looked around the kitchen, I noticed that in the middle of the kitchen table there was a large car battery. At some point during the evening I learned that the car battery was there so Sam could charge his cell phone. Although Britney has several cell phones, he told us that he had disposed of all of the phone chargers and had made the house phones unworkable.
[From Us Weekly]
You’d think that would be bad enough, but it gets worse. Sam bragged about drugging Britney without her knowledge, and told Lynne that he is in completely control of her and that she better watch out:
Sam told Jackie and me that he grinds up Britney’s pills, which were on the counter and included Risperdol and Seroquel. He told us that he puts them in her food that that was the reason she had been quiet for the last three days (she had been sleeping.) He told us that the doctor who is treating her now is trying to get her into a sleep-induced coma so that they could then give her drugs to heal her brain…
Sam told me,” You’d better learn that I control everything. I control Howard Grossman, Britney’s business manger. I control her attorney’s and the security guards at the gate. They don’t listen to Britney, they listen to me. That’s why Jamie was gone tonight.”
This certainly explains why the Spears’ are fighting so hard to disentangle their daughter from this maniac, and why they didn’t want Howard Grossman to serve as a conservator.
Possibly the most chilling part of Lynne Spears’ testimony is the following, in which Britney asks Sam about getting her sons back:
Britney then said again at some point during the night, “When do I get to see my babies?” Sam answered, “Wednesday. “ Britney then said, “What do I have to do to see them?” Sam responded, “Take the pills I tell you to take.” Britney said, “I don’t like the pills and I don’t like the psychiatrist. Can’t I see another psychiatrist so I can see my babies?” Sam responded, “If I told you to take 10 pills a day, you should do what I tell you to see your babies.” Jackie then said, “Britney, your parents can help you find a psychiatrist. The psychiatrist needs to get to know you to give you the right medicine.” Sam then raised his voice and said, “Why don’t you get back with Kevin.”
This is disturbing for several reasons, but it sounds as though Lutfi has been telling Britney that she will actually be able to see her children, when in fact she has lost all visitation rights. He tells her that she will see the boys on Wednesday, when in reality, there was a custody hearing set for Wednesday. Could it be that Britney shows up at the courthouse thinking she is going to see the children?
As for Sam’s claim that Britney “has hatred” for her father, Lynne testified that it was Britney herself who wanted her father to step in and help.
I wouldn’t be surprised if Sam Lutfi winds up facing criminal charges on this. Maybe some of our esteemed readers who are lawyers can comment on this.
Meanwhile, x17 (which many suspect keeps Lutfi on their payroll) has little to say on this revelation, choosing instead to focus on Britney’s life in lockdown. They actually seem to be siding with Lutfi.
Lutfi told US Weekly that the restraining order against him “won’t last” and that “They’re never gonna be able to rule her forever.”