Shock of shocks, Sandra Bullock and Jesse James managed to finalize their divorce totally undercover. According to TMZ’s sources, all the documents were signed last week and everything was filed, blah blah. So the divorce is final now. That seems really fast, doesn’t it? I guess I’m used to California or New York divorces, which can take anywhere from six months to forever. But Jesse and Sandra did it the Texas Way – no guns necessary. Although I’m sure Sandra was considering it.
TMZ has learned Sandra Bullock’s divorce from Jesse James is now a done deal.
Sources tell TMZ both Sandra and Jesse signed the final documents last week. Sealed documents have been filed with the clerk’s office in Travis County, Texas — sources tell us they are the papers making the divorce final.
Sandra filed for divorce back on April 23, saying the marriage “has become insupportable because of discord or conflict of personalities.”
And sources say the divorce clears the way for Sandra to complete a single parent adoption.
Oh, the adoption could be another reason why everything moved so fast. Because what has it been? The neo-Nazi bimbo eruption was early March. And Sandra told People Magazine that she filed for divorce around that time too. So not even four months to finalize that bad boy. Jesse probably didn’t contest anything because of the adoption, and because Sandra asked him to sit down and shut up.
Now, even though their divorce is final, that isn’t stopping Jesse from buying a place down in Austin, very close to Sandra’s house. Does it mean that they’re getting back together? I don’t know. I’ve said it before, I want Sandra to move on from Jesse in a spectacular fashion, but I think she still has a lot of love for the moron.
Written by Kaiser
- Mariah Carey lip synced on American Idol [CDAN]
- Colin Firth is looking good [Lainey Gossip]
- Internet celebrity charged with murder! [D-Listed]
- What is Paz Vega wearing? [Go Fug Yourself]
- New bachelors on The Bachelorette [Reality Tea]
- Goodbye to The Office [Pajiba]
- Bachelor Sean’s fiance cheats on him [Evil Beet]
- Britney Spears out with her man [Popsugar]
- Nina Dobrev works it [Popoholic]
- Cindy Crawford needs to lay off the ‘tox [Celebslam]
- Who said it: Carrie Bradshaw or The Dalai Lama? [Buzzfeed]