The last time we checked in on Alicia Keys, she was name-dropping Oprah is a way to deflect some uncomfortable questions about homewrecking her fiancée Swizz Beatz from his wife Mashonda. Now, the latest news: Alicia doesn’t want to have her baby out of wedlock. By my estimation, Alicia Keys is just about six months pregnant, with Swizz’s baby. And Life & Style claims that Alicia and Swizz plan some summer shotgun-flavored nuptials to make everything alright. So Alicia is going to be hauling her largely pregnant self down the aisle very, very soon.
Here comes the…bump! Life & Style can reveal that Grammy-winning artist Alicia Keys and record producer Swizz Beatz will tie the knot this summer— before their bundle of joy enters the world.
“They’re planning a celebration in Europe very soon,” an insider reveals to Life & Style.
“It will be a star-studded celebration,” with Jay-Z and Beyoncé among the celebrity guests. In fact, Alicia, who is five months pregnant, has already settled on a dress for the big day.
“She’s decided on a Vera Wang gown and has been eyeing Christian Louboutin shoes,” a second insider tells Life & Style.
What are loved ones saying about the pending union?
“They make a great couple,” a close friend tells Life & Style. “They’re perfect for each other.”
As for the mama and bride-to-be: “I love children and I love family,” she says. Congrats to the happy couple!
[From Life & Style]
Yes, congratulations to them if they actually go through with it, and I hope they’ll be very happy together, I really do. But I do worry about Alicia – I think she fell in love HARD with a man who had a complicated marriage, and now that some time has passed, Alicia is trying to make sure they’re this perfect little family. She’s starting to remind me of LeAnn Rimes a little. Like, Alicia is close to doing a photo op with Swizz and Mashonda’s kids. She seems like she’s forcing it, I guess I’m saying. But Swizz seems into it, so God bless.
Written by Kaiser
- Harry Styles & Kimberly Stewart going strong [Lainey]
- Demi Moore’s new man is gross [D-Listed]
- Fug or fab: Emma Stone [Go Fug Yourself]
- Arrest warrant issued for Jenelle Evans [Reality Tea]
- Only God Forgives review [Pajiba]
- Hugh Jackman, scooter master [Buzzfeed]
- Who does Drew Barrymore call her sister? [Evil Beet]
- Cannes couples past and present [Popsugar]
- Arrested Development supercut [CDAN]
- Lea Michele’s see through skirt [Celebslam]
- Cheating wife’s lover escapes out of window [Movin925]
- Joe Francis is crazy [Starcasm]