We’ve actually had a glimpse of these new Dolce & Gabbana ads before – back in May, The Daily Mail and New York Magazine got some “behind the scenes” images of Madonna’s campaign for Dolce & Gabbana sunglasses. Can I just say? I think Madge has something on either Dolce or Gabbana. They’ve used her for everything this year as far their advertising, and Madge has been ‘Shopped to kingdom come and back. This isn’t just professional friendship between designers and a pop icon – this is something like “Madonna knows where Stefano Gabbana buried the bodies.”
The Material Mom shows her Material Glass look with the new artwork for MDG, Madonna’s new sunglasses line with Dolce & Gabbana. Celeb photographer Steven Klein captured the shoot. The MDG ads will reportedly run through February 2011. The range, designed in collaboration with her close friends Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana.
[From Fame Pictures]
And yet with all of the Photoshop, she still looks gristly and vampiric. Sad? Or is that the point? Eh. Does anyone else think that ‘Shop workers had to pull some overtime to de-gristle Madge in this photo?
Also, here’s the “commercial” for MDG. Be careful, the sound is kind of wack:
Madonna’s D&G ads, credit: Fame.
Written by Kaiser
- Brad Pitt & Jimmy Fallon yodel [Pajiba]
- Jennifer Love Hewitt got her baby daddy a job [Lainey]
- D-Listed's comments are back! [D-Listed]
- What is Eva Longoria wearing? [Go Fug Yourself]
- Real Housewives of OC recap [Reality Tea]
- A candidate for next Taylor Swift boyfriend [Buzzfeed]
- Vintage gossip: Ava Gardner [Evil Beet]
- Popular celebrity baby names [Popsugar]
- Emma Roberts looking scrawny [Popoholic]
- Bear gets right next to guy in tree! [CDAN]
- Melissa Joan Hart and Ryan Reynolds? [Celebslam]
- Mariah Carey poses in monokini [Starcasm]