Immediately after Courteney Cox and David Arquette announced their split, David went on the Howard Stern show and got extremely candid. We focused on the aspect of their trial separation, and how Courteney was likely screwing around with Brian Van Holt, while David found comfort with a one night stand (allegedly). At one point, David did claim that he was “begging” Courteney to come back to him, and that he had high hopes for a reconciliation. I believed it at the time – I believed that in David’s mind, he did want to get back with his wife, and I believed that Courteney had no interest in any kind of reconciliation. Well, I’m going to have to eat sh-t a little bit. Because while David might have been angling for reconciliation then, I don’t think he is now. I think he’s a man about town, and I think he’s going out and trying to nail every young(er) girl he find:
David Arquette says he’s begging Courteney Cox to come back, but meanwhile, he’s partying with young actresses. He dropped by the joint birthday party for Shenae Grimes and Jessica Stroup of “90210″ on Saturday at Beacher’s Madhouse in LA, a new venue at the Roosevelt Hotel that he co-owns with David Beacher. Arquette led the crowd in singing “Happy Birthday” while the girls were presented with a giant cake. Guests included Brittany Snow, Paris and Nicky Hilton, Brandon Davis and “90210″ co-stars AnnaLynne McCord, Ryan Eggold and Trevor Donovan.
[From Page Six]
Why, David? Why are you hanging out at parties for the 90210 girls? Why did you throw a birthday party for Hayden Panettiere? Why are you only hanging around girls in their early twenties? Why are you hanging out at the Chateau Marmont? You’re 39 years old, for the love of God. Go home and get some sleep.
Is this The New David? The New David who looks pretty sexy and has good hair and wears nice clothes and yes, spends his time hanging out with younger women? Or is David just spiraling?
Photos courtesy of Fame.
Written by Kaiser
- Mariah Carey lip synced on American Idol [CDAN]
- Colin Firth is looking good [Lainey Gossip]
- Internet celebrity charged with murder! [D-Listed]
- What is Paz Vega wearing? [Go Fug Yourself]
- New bachelors on The Bachelorette [Reality Tea]
- Goodbye to The Office [Pajiba]
- Bachelor Sean’s fiance cheats on him [Evil Beet]
- Britney Spears out with her man [Popsugar]
- Nina Dobrev works it [Popoholic]
- Cindy Crawford needs to lay off the ‘tox [Celebslam]
- Who said it: Carrie Bradshaw or The Dalai Lama? [Buzzfeed]