As I mentioned on Friday, Prince Harry was in Berlin, Germany for several days to receive an award for his charity work, and to do some ceremonial stuff. The photos where he’s wearing his coat and he’s standing in the snow are my favorite – he’s paying his respects to some kind of war memorial, and he looks absolutely delicious. Cold and hot at the same time, you know? Like I would warm up that ginger boy with the FIRE OF MY LOINS.
Anyway, there are also some really funny photos of Harry at this event for charity. I guess part of the event was some kind of sit-down meet-and-greet with mothers and kids, and this one little girl was severely unimpressed with Harry. She’s yawning and looking away and being a little pill throughout the whole thing. Harry is a good sport about it, too. Call me crazy, but I think Harry is the one who got his mom’s hands-on love of children – Harry is a big kid himself, and whenever I see him with kids, he just seems to completely engaged. Unlike William, I hate to say.
By the way, did I ever mention how my mom is a huge Diana-loonie? She is – Diana could do no wrong for my mother. Anyway, my mom has gotten to the point where she looks at photos of Harry and mutters “Jesus, Diana, who were you doing?” Ha! Even a Diana-loonie thinks something in the milk ain’t quite clean as far as Harry’s paternity goes.
Photos of WENN.
Written by Kaiser
Posted in Prince Harry
- The Blemish interviews Carmen Electra [The Blemish]
- Rumer Willis joins Pretty Little Liars [Lainey Gossip]
- Morgan Freeman falls asleep during interview [D-Listed]
- Fug or fab: Isla Fisher [Go Fug Yourself]
- Tamra Barney confirms spinoff [Reality Tea]
- Movie franchises that rebounded [Pajiba]
- Why Dylan McKay is the perfect boyfriend [Buzzfeed]
- Saoirse Ronan could have been a Lohan [Evil Beet]
- GIFs from Cannes [Popsugar]
- Cat massages a dog [CDAN]
- Heather Graham is so pretty [Celebslam]
- What is Lucy Hale wearing? [Moe Jackson]