Leighton Meester and Garrett Hedlund, both starring in critical and commercial flop Country Strong, are probably boning. So say eyewitnesses who saw Leighton and Garrett all up on each other during the Globes after-parties. Damn, I really wanted her with Anthony Mackie. Garrett just seems so… I don’t know. He doesn’t know Hollywood yet. He seems like a sweet kid, but he’s bugging me for some reason.
Country cuties! Country Strong costars Leighton Meester and Garrett Hedlund may be making their onscreen romance a reality.
Whooping it up after the Golden Globes at HBO’s party held at the Beverly Hilton Hotel’s Circa 55 eatery, Meester, 24, and Hedlund, 26, were “inseparable the entire night,” a partygoer tells UsMagazine.com exclusively.
As the duo chatted, “Garret wrapped his arm around her,” the observer says. “She wraps her arm completely around his neck and pulls him for a quick peck on the lips.”
When the pair called it a night, Hedlund was “massaging her shoulders” as they exited together.
Meester split with Gossip Girl costar Sebastian Stan last year and told Allure she wasn’t a fan of playing the field.
“I don’t see the point in dating,” the star said. “I hate it. It’s wonderful to be in love. And it’s definitely wonderful to cuddle and have sex and get to experience life with somebody. But it’s OK if you don’t find him and you’re 24. You can find it someday.”
[From Us Weekly]
Since there really isn’t anything scandalous about this, what is there to say? Two pretty, young, single actors are dating. Maybe that’s what’s bothering me – there’s a “meh” factor to this coupling.
I will say this though – if they’re boning, I bet it’s really, really hot. Okay, now I’m not feeling so “meh” about them.
Photos courtesy of WENN.
Written by Kaiser
- Who butchered the National Anthem? [D-Listed]
- Rob Lowe never ages [Lainey Gossip]
- What is Vanessa Hudgens wearing? [Go Fug Yourself]
- Summer guide to reality TV [Reality Tea]
- Game of Thrones recap [Pajiba]
- Tan Mom’s music video [Buzzfeed]
- Amanda Knox is broke [Starcasm]
- Backstage at the Billboard Awards [Popsugar]
- Miley is still stuck in the 90s [Popoholic]
- Blind Items revealed: Adam Levine [CDAN]
- Hugh Hefner bought Crystal Harris a house [Celebslam]
- What happened to Aimee Teegarden? [The Blemish]