I read a little something about this earlier this week, and oddly enough, it didn’t depress me. Usually when I hear about Gerard Butler rubbing his glorious stank on some girl, I get out my rage shank and count to ten. Why am I not depressed about this one? Because allegedly, Gerard was rubbing on model Selita Ebanks. Selita is his type – leggy, slender, dark. And it sounds like if there’s something there, it’s not much:
Gerard Butler had model Selita Ebanks on his [arm] at Madonna’s Oscars afterparty on Feb. 27.
“They’ve been hooking up,” an insider tells us. “But it’s nothing serious.”
[FromLife & Style, print edition, March 21, 2011]
Selita was last rumored to be dating Kanye West, although I haven’t seen or heard anything about Kanye and Selita together recently, so maybe that fizzled too. However, Gerard’s rep went to Gossip Cop and denied it, saying that the rumors of a hookup are completely “not true.” Gerard really is trying to make sure I continue to love him, isn’t he? That’s what this is all about – he’s making sure that I’m not too overcome with Fassbender lust, and that I always remember that he’s saving himself for me. Ha… I couldn’t even type that without laughing!
Oh, and for all of you saying that Gerard is going to be Jessica Biel’s new boyfriend… ah, no. They are scheduled to work together on that movie where she plays a soccer mom and he plays a soccer coach, but that doesn’t mean he’ll bone her. He really, truly has a type, and Biel isn’t it. Selita is, though. I’ll buy Gerry with Selita before I would ever buy him with Biel.
Photos courtesy of WENN.
Written by Kaiser
- True Blood premiere party photos [Buzzfeed]
- Who went to Courtney Cox’s birthday dinner? [Lainey]
- Guy freaks out at Wendy’s [D-Listed]
- Fug or Fab: Amy Adams [Go Fug Yourself]
- Real Housewives of New Jersey recap [Reality Tea]
- Community’s Dan Harmon apologizes [Pajiba]
- Ozzy and Sharon are back together [Evil Beet]
- Matt Latner wedding photos [Popsugar]
- Kanye West’s mistress changes her story [CDAN]
- Kate Moss is drunk [Celebslam]
- Maniac film review [Moe Jackson]
- Texas mom runs over carjacker [Starcasm]