I don’t watch Boardwalk Empire, so Vincent Piazza is, to me, just some cute dude. I tried looking him up, and I found that he’s an up-and-coming television actor with a decent resume. Odd thing, though: I can’t fine his age. Neither Wikipedia nor IMDB has a date of birth listed. Weird. Anyway, this cute dude of indiscriminate age (I’d say mid to late 20s) is dating Ashlee Simpson. If you remember, there was lots of talk about Ashlee’s boozy nights spent in the arms of randoms while she was still married, and after. I think Ashlee even dated a few friends of Pete Wentz’s too. But now she and Vincent are official – they’ve been pap’d together (you can see the photos here – they even made out for the paps).
New love in New York! Four months after filing for divorce from Pete Wentz, Ashlee Simpson stepped out with Boardwalk Empire actor Vincent Piazza for a romantic stroll June 15.
“They were laughing and chatting,” a witness tells Us Weekly. “She’d stop to kiss him; she couldn’t take her eyes off him.”
The next day, he even took Simpson, 26, to the airport for her flight back to L.A. (He’s currently shooting in NYC.)
“Vincent’s a chill guy, very artsy, the quiet type,” says a pal. “He likes her.”
A source says the two were set up by a friend, adding that the singer who was spotted on a friendly outing with Wentz and son Bronx, 2, in L.A. June 10 is taking the long-distance love slowly.
Says the source, “It’s all very new.”
Simpson’s rep could not be reached for comment.
Well, I think they seem pretty well-matched, honestly. I didn’t know who he was before today, but dating Ashlee will get him some tabloid and gossip attention, and probably help his career. Meanwhile, Ashlee gets the benefit of looking stable enough to have a functional relationship, and she gets to bone a cute a guy. Win-win.
Photos courtesy of WENN.
Written by Kaiser
- Mariah Carey lip synced on American Idol [CDAN]
- Colin Firth is looking good [Lainey Gossip]
- Internet celebrity charged with murder! [D-Listed]
- What is Paz Vega wearing? [Go Fug Yourself]
- New bachelors on The Bachelorette [Reality Tea]
- Goodbye to The Office [Pajiba]
- Bachelor Sean’s fiance cheats on him [Evil Beet]
- Britney Spears out with her man [Popsugar]
- Nina Dobrev works it [Popoholic]
- Cindy Crawford needs to lay off the ‘tox [Celebslam]
- Who said it: Carrie Bradshaw or The Dalai Lama? [Buzzfeed]