A few weeks ago, back when Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds were actually promoting The Green Lantern, Page Six had an interesting little item about Blake and Ryan and Leo DiCaprio all going out to dinner together. Blake’s current squeeze and her maybe-ex squeeze? Eh. Some people say that Blake was trying to get on Ryan when they filmed The Green Lantern. I don’t know if she was, but I do tend to think Blake has always set her gaze on bigger prizes than Ryan Reynolds. Anyway, In Touch Weekly has a story about Leo getting super-jealous of Blake’s relationship with Ryan, and how much time they spent together during Green Lantern promotions…
Blake Lively seems to be growing closer and closer to her Green Lantern costar Ryan Reynolds – and who can blame her? Well, her new boyfriend, Leonardo DiCaprio, can – and is! Though the movie itself wrapped a while ago, now that Blake and Ryan are doing press -a nd are both out of the long-term relationships they were in while filming – things have changed.
“They had some chemistry, but they controlled it since Ryan was married at the time they were working on the movie,” a friend says. “Now they seem to be having a great time together. Even Leo has noticed it, and that’s why he’s not particularly happy. Even though the relationship is relatively new, he has a lot stronger feelings for Blake than people realize.”
[From In Touch Weekly, print edition]
Now, I wouldn’t put it past Blake to USE Ryan to make Leo jealous, but as for the idea that Leo might have some competition for Blake’s affection…? Please. Blake knows what she’s doing. She might not be a passable actress, but the girl knows how to play the game. Although… I have to admit, it would be amazing to see Blake Lively try to break Leonardo DiCaprio’s heart. But who could Blake go to after Leo? Who would be a worthy jumpoff? Certainly not Ryan!
Photos courtesy of Fame & WENN.
Written by Kaiser
- Who butchered the National Anthem? [D-Listed]
- Rob Lowe never ages [Lainey Gossip]
- What is Vanessa Hudgens wearing? [Go Fug Yourself]
- Summer guide to reality TV [Reality Tea]
- Game of Thrones recap [Pajiba]
- Tan Mom’s music video [Buzzfeed]
- Amanda Knox is broke [Starcasm]
- Backstage at the Billboard Awards [Popsugar]
- Miley is still stuck in the 90s [Popoholic]
- Blind Items revealed: Adam Levine [CDAN]
- Hugh Hefner bought Crystal Harris a house [Celebslam]
- What happened to Aimee Teegarden? [The Blemish]