I’ve often wondered if Sharon Stone has gotten some minor tweaking over the years. If she has, I can’t tell. It’s not one of those situations where I can’t put my finger on what a celebrity has gotten done, but I know for sure that they look different. Sharon always looks natural to me, in that she’s not full of fillers and Botox, and she’s never appeared to suddenly have a completely new face. She’s 53 years old, and we should all be so lucky to look this good at her age.
Of course, in these photos, Sharon is being helped by professional hair and makeup. These are from the set of Gods Behaving Badly, where Sharon is playing a goddess living in NYC. The film also stars Alicia Silverstone and Christopher Walken (he’s playing Zeus).
So is Sharon all-natural, or is her surgeon just one of the best in the business? Does she get tweaked, but keeps it as close to natural as possible, or does she simply take great care of herself and have great genes? I still don’t know. I like the mystery, though. I wish more ladies had such natural-looking faces. I feel that way when I look at Meryl Streep too – at this point, I think ladies look YOUNGER when they are un-tweaked.
Photos courtesy of Pacific Coast News.
Written by Kaiser
- The Blemish interviews Carmen Electra [The Blemish]
- Rumer Willis joins Pretty Little Liars [Lainey Gossip]
- Morgan Freeman falls asleep during interview [D-Listed]
- Fug or fab: Isla Fisher [Go Fug Yourself]
- Tamra Barney confirms spinoff [Reality Tea]
- Movie franchises that rebounded [Pajiba]
- Why Dylan McKay is the perfect boyfriend [Buzzfeed]
- Saoirse Ronan could have been a Lohan [Evil Beet]
- GIFs from Cannes [Popsugar]
- Cat massages a dog [CDAN]
- Heather Graham is so pretty [Celebslam]
- What is Lucy Hale wearing? [Moe Jackson]