Last week, my mom called me and said, “I had forgotten that your boyfriend was in the new Mission: Impossible movie!” To which I replied, “Which boyfriend?” Because I have two boyfriends in MI4, and I love them both in different ways, and I kind of love that Tom Cruise and I have the same taste in men (ha!). Jeremy Renner is the hot, weird, amazing little guy, the pocket rocket with the bedroom eyes who… well, I just know he would rock my world. My other boyfriend, Josh Holloway, would also rock my world. So how is Josh different? He’s taller. He has a Southern accent. He’s more traditionally handsome. That being said, I think Renner is the better actor.
So… who would you choose if it came down to going home with Renner or going home with Josh? Yes, Josh is married, but in these little “What if…?” games, we can pretend that he’s not. I actually think that if you were looking for a relationship, you should choose Josh. He seems like the commitment type. If you were just looking for a filthy, enjoyable hookup, go with Jeremy. So… I would choose both. A little from Column A, a little from column B. Jeremy for the hookup, Josh to marry/make babies with.
Anyway, yeah… these are photos from the NYC premiere of Mission: Impossible 4 last night. I could eat Jeremy with a spoon, and Josh looks sexy and dashing as always (although I‘m not loving the salt-and-pepper beard or the length of his hair). I’m also throwing in a photo of Paula Patton in her Emilio Pucci dress, which I really dislike.
PS… Jeremy hasn’t done much to promote MI4, but there is a new interview with him in USA Today – go here to see.
Photos courtesy of WENN.
Written by Kaiser
- Brad Pitt & Jimmy Fallon yodel [Pajiba]
- Jennifer Love Hewitt got her baby daddy a job [Lainey]
- D-Listed's comments are back! [D-Listed]
- What is Eva Longoria wearing? [Go Fug Yourself]
- Real Housewives of OC recap [Reality Tea]
- A candidate for next Taylor Swift boyfriend [Buzzfeed]
- Vintage gossip: Ava Gardner [Evil Beet]
- Popular celebrity baby names [Popsugar]
- Emma Roberts looking scrawny [Popoholic]
- Bear gets right next to guy in tree! [CDAN]
- Melissa Joan Hart and Ryan Reynolds? [Celebslam]
- Mariah Carey poses in monokini [Starcasm]