I think Anna Wintour is doing a better job of putting the Vulcan death grip on people who leak the covers of Vogue, because usually we don’t get this far into the month without seeing the following month’s Vogue cover. But here you go – EMMA STONE!! Her first Vogue cover! Isn’t it exciting? Isn’t she incredibly deserving of a Vogue cover? Just think – Blake Lively has already had two covers. Jennifer Lawrence has had ZERO. So… it’s always nice to see Vogue celebrating some fresh, young talent.
You know I adore Emma – I think she’s classy and beautiful and really one of the great hopes for the future of Hollywood. But I liked her better as a redhead. This blonde is too… something. Go back to the ginge, girl! But other than her hair, I really like this cover. I’m glad that they went with such a beautiful shot for the cover. I can’t wait to see the photo shoot.
Incidentally, I heard this the other day – guess who Anna Wintour selected for The September Issue? LADY GAGA. Ugh. Why is Wintour so obsessed with Gaga? This will only be Gaga’s second American Vogue cover, but it feels like she’s already done it a half-dozen times. You know why? Because Gaga over-saturates the fashion-magazine market. Let her sit out a year, you know?
Anyway, back to Emma. Here are some cute photos of Emma and her boyfriend Andrew Garfield arriving in Tokyo a few days ago, and at LAX last week.
Photos courtesy of WENN.
Written by Kaiser
Posted in Emma Stone
- The Blemish interviews Carmen Electra [The Blemish]
- Rumer Willis joins Pretty Little Liars [Lainey Gossip]
- Morgan Freeman falls asleep during interview [D-Listed]
- Fug or fab: Isla Fisher [Go Fug Yourself]
- Tamra Barney confirms spinoff [Reality Tea]
- Movie franchises that rebounded [Pajiba]
- Why Dylan McKay is the perfect boyfriend [Buzzfeed]
- Saoirse Ronan could have been a Lohan [Evil Beet]
- GIFs from Cannes [Popsugar]
- Cat massages a dog [CDAN]
- Heather Graham is so pretty [Celebslam]
- What is Lucy Hale wearing? [Moe Jackson]