Last night was the big Hollywood premiere of The Amazing Spider-Man. It comes out
today next week. Are you going to see it? I’m not. And it’s not because of any dislike of the people involved – I really do wish Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone all the happiness and career success in the world. But the Spider-Man franchise is exhausting, and I’m kind of over it. But I still like looking at the premiere photos, so let’s jump in, shall we?
Emma Stone wore this white and pink Chanel dress for the LA premiere. Thoughts? I don’t hate it. It looks like something Diane Kruger would wear. I don’t hate the bustle/hip thing (words are failing me right now), and I think that overall, Emma looks pretty cute. Cuter than she’s looked for most of the Spider-Man promotional tour, at least. My one complaint: the pink embellishment/embroidery is too heavy, and it ADDS weight to Emma’s small frame and makes her look thick-waisted. Another complaint: for the love of God, she needs to do something different to her hair. Also: I LOVE HER RING!!!!!!!! Can someone get me an ID on the ring?
More photos…Rhys Ifans and Anna Friel. Hate her dress, love his shoes.
God, I love Martin Sheen. I’ve been doing my own little West Wing marathon lately. He really is wonderful.
Spidey himself, Andrew Garfield. He doesn’t photograph well. At all.
Denis Leary. Controversial opinion: I would hit it. I love him.
Matthew Gray Gubler was at the premiere! Enjoy, Gube fangirls.
Photos courtesy of WENN.
Written by Kaiser
- Mariah Carey lip synced on American Idol [CDAN]
- Colin Firth is looking good [Lainey Gossip]
- Internet celebrity charged with murder! [D-Listed]
- What is Paz Vega wearing? [Go Fug Yourself]
- New bachelors on The Bachelorette [Reality Tea]
- Goodbye to The Office [Pajiba]
- Bachelor Sean’s fiance cheats on him [Evil Beet]
- Britney Spears out with her man [Popsugar]
- Nina Dobrev works it [Popoholic]
- Cindy Crawford needs to lay off the ‘tox [Celebslam]
- Who said it: Carrie Bradshaw or The Dalai Lama? [Buzzfeed]