^^ Is that their dog?!
Beyonce just released so many new personal photos on her Tumblr – you can see even more here. Is my computer messed up or is the “I Am” part of the Tumblr now reorganized too? My computer has been messing up lately, which is why I ask. Bey’s personal photo page used to be more haphazard, with photos grouped together like cinder blocks on a wall. Now everything is in a row. Anyway, I pulled some of my favorites from Beyonce’s latest. I especially like the photo of Blue Ivy from behind, wearing a Watch the Throne t-shirt. Blue has such a full head of hair! So cute. Oh, and that creepy photo of someone’s nails which feature photos of Bey & Jay and the nail polish is all Blue-Ivy? I really do think those are Beyonce’s hands. And the girl is wearing her rings too tight.
In other Beyonce news, she and Jay-Z topped Forbes list of The Richest Couples in Hollywood, with a combined earning power of $78 million from May 2011 – May 2012. Beyonce released the successful Live At Roseland DVD, and Jay’s Watch the Throne album and tour was massively successful. So it’s really cool that Beyonce decided to “give back” by performing at the United Nations for World Humanitarian Day (which was yesterday)… you can see some photos of Beyonce at the UN here. She performed “I Was Here” which was originally written by Diane Warren, and which Beyonce already covered on 4. Good for Bey. I have to admit… I really like Beyonce’s cover of that song.
Photos courtesy of Beyonce’s Tumblr.
Written by Kaiser
Posted in Beyonce
- Who butchered the National Anthem? [D-Listed]
- Rob Lowe never ages [Lainey Gossip]
- What is Vanessa Hudgens wearing? [Go Fug Yourself]
- Summer guide to reality TV [Reality Tea]
- Game of Thrones recap [Pajiba]
- Tan Mom’s music video [Buzzfeed]
- Amanda Knox is broke [Starcasm]
- Backstage at the Billboard Awards [Popsugar]
- Miley is still stuck in the 90s [Popoholic]
- Blind Items revealed: Adam Levine [CDAN]
- Hugh Hefner bought Crystal Harris a house [Celebslam]
- What happened to Aimee Teegarden? [The Blemish]