This will be kind of a depressing story for those of us who delighted to see Kristen Davis and Aaron Sorkin’s red-carpet debut as a couple last month at the premiere of HBO’s “The Newsroom.” They were all over each other with the smooching, the grabbing, and the rubbing. Basically, it was a very unexpected PDA fest, and they seemed like quite the happy new couple — she a gorgeous, underrated actress and he a very intelligent, nerdy-attractive producer (despite whatever sunburn or poorly coordinated fake bake was going on with him at the time). They seemed like a good match, really, but now In Touch reports that it’s all over now. Kristen and Aaron have already broken up and gone their separate ways!
In Touch has exclusively learned that new couple Kristin Davis and Aaron Sorkin have called it quits.
“They’re very different people,” a close friend of the pair tells In Touch. “She’s focused on raising her daughter, Gemma, and he’s working on his show.”
The split comes just two months after the Sex and the City star and Oscar-winning screenwriter showed up as a couple for the premiere of his new HBO series, The Newsroom.
Despite the short-lived romance, the source assures there are no bad feelings. “They’ll definitely remain friends.”
[From In Touch]
I guess it sounds like Kristen and Aaron merely realized they have different goals in life, and Kristen may be very busy raising her newly adopted daughter while Aaron is putting in the long hours in the studio. What a bummer. I don’t suppose there’s any way I can blame this on Olivia Munn, right? Evidently not. Crap.
Photos courtesy of WENN
Written by Bedhead
- The Blemish interviews Carmen Electra [The Blemish]
- Rumer Willis joins Pretty Little Liars [Lainey Gossip]
- Morgan Freeman falls asleep during interview [D-Listed]
- Fug or fab: Isla Fisher [Go Fug Yourself]
- Tamra Barney confirms spinoff [Reality Tea]
- Movie franchises that rebounded [Pajiba]
- Why Dylan McKay is the perfect boyfriend [Buzzfeed]
- Saoirse Ronan could have been a Lohan [Evil Beet]
- GIFs from Cannes [Popsugar]
- Cat massages a dog [CDAN]
- Heather Graham is so pretty [Celebslam]
- What is Lucy Hale wearing? [Moe Jackson]