For my money, Kate Hudson has been looking the best she’s ever looked. Remember how her styling was kind of trashy when she was dating A-Rod several years ago? And remember how she seemed to be following the Kate Moss/Sienna Miller boho vibe for a long time? Well, I think she’s finally playing it straight, style-wise. It’s debatable whether or not Kate Hudson is a movie star, but it helps that she’s finally beginning to dress like one full-time. These are photos of Kate at the Toronto International Film Festival last night. She was attending the TIFF premiere of The Reluctant Fundamentalist, the same film Kate was promoting last week in Venice. Kate’s gown is Alexander McQueen – it’s kind of overkill for TIFF, I think. But she still looks amazing, the gown is gorgeous, and she looks flawless overall. Her body is incredible too. Damn.
Here’s Gwyneth Paltrow at last night’s TIFF premiere of Thanks For Sharing. Goop wore Tom Ford – it’s a really great LBD, isn’t it? I’m not a huge fan of black satin for gowns and cocktail dresses, but the dress has an excellent cut, and it’s very flattering on Goop’s figure. Her makeup is pretty meh, and I’m SO tired of the flat-ironed hair. But this is still a really good look for her. My one complaint: I think those shoes are really trashy and Real Housewife-ish, AND she already wore them to the Stand Up To Cancer event.
Photos courtesy of WENN.
Written by Kaiser
- The Blemish interviews Carmen Electra [The Blemish]
- Rumer Willis joins Pretty Little Liars [Lainey Gossip]
- Morgan Freeman falls asleep during interview [D-Listed]
- Fug or fab: Isla Fisher [Go Fug Yourself]
- Tamra Barney confirms spinoff [Reality Tea]
- Movie franchises that rebounded [Pajiba]
- Why Dylan McKay is the perfect boyfriend [Buzzfeed]
- Saoirse Ronan could have been a Lohan [Evil Beet]
- GIFs from Cannes [Popsugar]
- Cat massages a dog [CDAN]
- Heather Graham is so pretty [Celebslam]
- What is Lucy Hale wearing? [Moe Jackson]