These are new photos of Miley Cyrus on Friday at the iHeartRadio Music Festival in Las Vegas. Showing off her new hair and her Pilates-and-no-gluten-body. I have to say… I think her body is looking good. I was worried about her for a hot minute when I thought she seemed to be overdoing it with the Pilates classes, but she seemed to ease up a bit, and she found a balance. As for her hair… I like the way she’s styled it here. The style looks a lot like Pink’s. And old-school Brigitte Nielson. And maybe a little Annie Lennox too, right? My biggest problem with Miley in these photos is the outfit, honestly. The shirt is terrible, and she should burn that top/sports-bra-turtleneck.
Believe it or not, I sometimes forget that Miley is only 19 years old. She’s like the polar opposite of Taylor Swift – even when Miley was 14, 15 years old, she acted more like a 20-something, and she’s been famous for so long, it feels like she should be middle-aged by now. But no, she’s only 19 years old. And this is the first time she’s ever going to vote in a presidential election. She was old enough to vote last year, but if she’s registered in California, what offices would she have had to vote for? I’m really asking. So this is likely the first time she’s voted, and she’s really excited about it, so she participated in one of the new Rock the Vote commercials. Here you go:
Photos courtesy of WENN.
Written by Kaiser
- Friends reunion on Ellen [Popsugar]
- Lindsey Vonn watches Tigers kids [Lainey Gossip]
- George Michael fell out of a car going 70mph [D-Listed]
- Real Housewives of Orange County recap [Reality Tea]
- New Man of Steel trailer [Pajiba]
- Jared Padalecki’s hot bod [Buzzfeed]
- Doctors confirm Taylor Swift’s new boobs [Evil Beet]
- Catherine Zeta-Jones finished treatment [CDAN]
- Anna Paquin hates the paps [Celebslam]
- Lance Armstrong is gross [The Blemish]
- What is Barbara Palvin wearing? [Moe Jackson]
- This is Petra Nemcova? [SVC]