These are photos from Bette Midler’s annual Halloween NYC party, which she throws as a benefit for the New York Restoration Project (NYRP), which helps fund city gardens and community development and such. Bette’s been working with the NYRP for years and decades. This year, I think Dita Von Teese might have been the “hostess” or host or something. Look at Dita! Usually for Halloween, Dita dresses up like a “real girl” – as in, she’ll wear jeans and a blonde wig instead of her usual, everyday pin-up costume. I like Dita in a formal tux – she pulls it off admirably. I would look like a total heifer in this.
Here’s Debra Messing as… Marie Antoinette…? I like this kind of costume – it feels like she put some thought into it and really tried to create a whole “look”.
And here are Bette and Debbie Harry. Bette looks good, but I think Debbie is… um… too old to be dressing like this for Halloween.
Photos courtesy of Joseph Marzullo/WENN.com.
Written by Kaiser
- The Blemish interviews Carmen Electra [The Blemish]
- Rumer Willis joins Pretty Little Liars [Lainey Gossip]
- Morgan Freeman falls asleep during interview [D-Listed]
- Fug or fab: Isla Fisher [Go Fug Yourself]
- Tamra Barney confirms spinoff [Reality Tea]
- Movie franchises that rebounded [Pajiba]
- Why Dylan McKay is the perfect boyfriend [Buzzfeed]
- Saoirse Ronan could have been a Lohan [Evil Beet]
- GIFs from Cannes [Popsugar]
- Cat massages a dog [CDAN]
- Heather Graham is so pretty [Celebslam]
- What is Lucy Hale wearing? [Moe Jackson]