Here are some photos from the “2012 BAFTA Los Angeles Britannia Awards Presented By BBC AMERICA”. I thought it was, like, some kind of LA premiere of Skyfall, but it’s not. It’s just that several of the stars of Skyfall were there. Still, I think Skyfall has one big problem: most people really don’t care about the ladies of Skyfall and what they are wearing. Which is unfortunate because I really like talking about fashion. So I’ll include the ladies in a moment, and let’s discuss Kerry Washington.
Kerry is in ABC’s Scandal, and she’s gotten great reviews for her performance. She’s also in Django Unchained, one of the most anticipated films of the Christmas season. So, everything is looking good for her career. I also think Kerry has quite a style-eye too – she’s not afraid of color, she knows what flatters her body, she knows well enough to avoid the “trashier” looking dresses. So what’s my problem with Kerry in this hot pink Temperley London dress? Nothing really. She looks beautiful. I take issue with those little bows (WTF?), but it’s fine. I guess we’re not supposed to talk about how drastically skinny she’s become over the past few years? Sure.
Daniel Craig is such an a—hole, but he knows how to wear the hell out of a tuxedo, doesn’t he?
Naomie Harris in Miu Miu. Girl, you need to fire yo’ stylist. Naomie is so pretty, but her style is SO TRAGIC.
Olivia Munn in Temperley London. It’s a pretty dress… but it doesn’t really work on her. The dress is all “Showgirl!” and Olivia is all “not a showgirl.”
Berenice Marlohe in Oscar de la Renta. Nice. She has an eyemakeup problem, though.
Quentin Tarantino! I can’t help it, I love him. He cray.
Matt Stone and Trey Parker. Because why not? They look so cute!
Natasha Henstridge has gained weight since I last saw photos of her. It looks really good on her – she’s curvy and lovely.
Franka Potente or Alanis Morissette?
Photos courtesy of WENN, Fame/Flynet.
Written by Kaiser
- Brad Pitt & Jimmy Fallon yodel [Pajiba]
- Jennifer Love Hewitt got her baby daddy a job [Lainey]
- D-Listed's comments are back! [D-Listed]
- What is Eva Longoria wearing? [Go Fug Yourself]
- Real Housewives of OC recap [Reality Tea]
- A candidate for next Taylor Swift boyfriend [Buzzfeed]
- Vintage gossip: Ava Gardner [Evil Beet]
- Popular celebrity baby names [Popsugar]
- Emma Roberts looking scrawny [Popoholic]
- Bear gets right next to guy in tree! [CDAN]
- Melissa Joan Hart and Ryan Reynolds? [Celebslam]
- Mariah Carey poses in monokini [Starcasm]