When I was at the gym the other day, I had a sexual/political fantasy about my dream girlfriend Rachel Maddow. In my fantasies, we go antiquing, then we talk about politics over ice cream and then we make out as we watch the sunset. In my fantasies, Rachel gives the best hugs. Anyway, midway through my fantasy, it occurred to me that my girl-crushes probably only make sense to other women. Like, all of you
(fickle bitches) ladies probably understand the Maddow thing, and you probably also “get” my girl-crushes on Emma Thompson, Cate Blanchett and Rachel Weisz. What does that prove? I guess it proves that we really don’t think like men. At all.
So with that in mind, let’s all act like dudes for a change and gawk at a young blonde in a bikini. These photos are of Erin Heatherton doing a swimsuit shoot in St. Barts. I guess it’s for Victoria’s Secret, but the timing would also be right for a possible Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition pictorial, right? But no, I’m pretty sure this is for Vicky’s Secret.
So… what’s the appeal for dudes? I think Erin is pretty and she has a lovely figure, of course. I like that she seems slender and toned, but she looks like she works on it too. As in, she works out and eats healthy, as opposed to starving herself and chain-smoking. But Erin isn’t really doing it for me… not like Sweet Maddow. I guess Erin doesn’t do much for me because despite her prettiness (and she really is a very pretty girl), it doesn’t seem like there’s much “there” there. She could easily pass for Candice Swanepoel. I always get the two of them mixed up, actually. And what really is the difference? One dated Leonardo DiCaprio and one didn’t. One got scary skinny last year and one didn’t. That’s about it. Wouldn’t it be more fun to fantasize about someone with some personality?
Photos courtesy of Fame/Flynet.
Written by Kaiser
Posted in Erin Heatherton
- True Blood premiere party photos [Buzzfeed]
- Who went to Courtney Cox’s birthday dinner? [Lainey]
- Guy freaks out at Wendy’s [D-Listed]
- Fug or Fab: Amy Adams [Go Fug Yourself]
- Real Housewives of New Jersey recap [Reality Tea]
- Community’s Dan Harmon apologizes [Pajiba]
- Ozzy and Sharon are back together [Evil Beet]
- Matt Latner wedding photos [Popsugar]
- Kanye West’s mistress changes her story [CDAN]
- Kate Moss is drunk [Celebslam]
- Maniac film review [Moe Jackson]
- Texas mom runs over carjacker [Starcasm]