The latest Victoria’s Secret promotional video revolves around their endless holiday campaign (you know, the one where the company annually sells that multi-million dollar bejewelled bra), and it’s such a devastatingly charming experience that it’s difficult to walk away disliking these chicks. Case in point — supermodels (are they all technically Angels?) Miranda Kerr, Doutzen Kroes, Candice Swanepoel, Alessandra Ambrosio, and Erin Heatherton (plus a few others) pretend to decorate a tree while wearing impossibly tiny lingerie from the VS winter 2012 collection, and a few of them try to sing in the process. It’s a very simple video but worth several laughs.
Hilarious, right? Honestly, if I had to judge singing voices (if that is a relative term), I think that Miranda Kerr does the best out of all of these models. Also, she seems to have a grasp upon the lyrics, which is more than what anyone can say about the group as a whole. Does this video make you like or dislike the Victoria’s Secret models more or less? I think it keeps things at an even keel.
Screencaps courtesy of YouTube
Written by Bedhead
- Mariah Carey lip synced on American Idol [CDAN]
- Colin Firth is looking good [Lainey Gossip]
- Internet celebrity charged with murder! [D-Listed]
- What is Paz Vega wearing? [Go Fug Yourself]
- New bachelors on The Bachelorette [Reality Tea]
- Goodbye to The Office [Pajiba]
- Bachelor Sean’s fiance cheats on him [Evil Beet]
- Britney Spears out with her man [Popsugar]
- Nina Dobrev works it [Popoholic]
- Cindy Crawford needs to lay off the ‘tox [Celebslam]
- Who said it: Carrie Bradshaw or The Dalai Lama? [Buzzfeed]