Here are some more photos from the VH1 Divas purple carpet last night. I cannot emphasize enough how budget this whole thing was. Like, Miley Cyrus was literally the biggest name on the carpet. For real. So Miley played the part of A-lister last night in this totally ‘80s cutout dress which is Omo by Norma Kamali. While I’m not a big fan of Miley’s whole look these days, I guess this isn’t her worst. The dress kind of suits her, and it could be much, much worse. Meanwhile, Miley’s hair just keeps getting shorter and blonder. I don’t even know. I’m not into it and I don’t think it suits her, but whatever. I’m tired of yelling at her. I can’t even work up the energy to yell at her about wearing some drawers. I guess panties wouldn’t have worked with the dress?
And here’s the other big “get” of the VH1 Divas event, Stacy Keibler. These are the first photos of Stacy where I wondered, “Damn, is George Clooney keeping HER in a sex dungeon?” Stacy looks absolutely exhausted and drawn. She looks really thin too. Her suit is by Monique Lhullier (I guess Lhullier has a bondage collection now?) and the shoes are Choos. Is it just me or does Stacy look less busty too? Did she get her implants taken out?
Photos courtesy of WENN.
Written by Kaiser
- Mariah Carey lip synced on American Idol [CDAN]
- Colin Firth is looking good [Lainey Gossip]
- Internet celebrity charged with murder! [D-Listed]
- What is Paz Vega wearing? [Go Fug Yourself]
- New bachelors on The Bachelorette [Reality Tea]
- Goodbye to The Office [Pajiba]
- Bachelor Sean’s fiance cheats on him [Evil Beet]
- Britney Spears out with her man [Popsugar]
- Nina Dobrev works it [Popoholic]
- Cindy Crawford needs to lay off the ‘tox [Celebslam]
- Who said it: Carrie Bradshaw or The Dalai Lama? [Buzzfeed]