I just can’t with Jennifer Lopez at this point. WHY is she doing this to me?! She could be so much fun. But I feel like she’s taking herself too seriously. After the Grammys producers sent out a dress-code notice, everybody is talking about how Jennifer totally did her own thing with this dress. But is it weird that I don’t even think this Anthony Vaccarello dress is sexy at all? It’s not sexy at all. It’s a bad design, it’s unflattering, and the fabric bulges in a weird way around her crotch. Gross. Also gross? Casper Smart. I can’t.
God, you know I love Adele. I think she’s magic. I think she’s a goddess. I think she’s incredibly cool. And while I love that she tried something different from her stand-by sleeved black gown, I’m not sure that I’m in love with this Valentino dress. The fabric is too much like upholstery. But Adele won last night (for “Set Fire to the Rain”) and she IS a goddess. I felt like Adele was making a wave of girl-power happen last night.
And here’s poor Kat Dennings in Vivienne Westwood. She wears a lot of Westwood, and usually I like Westwood, but this sucks. It just looks really cheap.
Photos courtesy of WENN.
Written by Kaiser
- Friends reunion on Ellen [Popsugar]
- Lindsey Vonn watches Tigers kids [Lainey Gossip]
- George Michael fell out of a car going 70mph [D-Listed]
- Real Housewives of Orange County recap [Reality Tea]
- New Man of Steel trailer [Pajiba]
- Jared Padalecki’s hot bod [Buzzfeed]
- Doctors confirm Taylor Swift’s new boobs [Evil Beet]
- Catherine Zeta-Jones finished treatment [CDAN]
- Anna Paquin hates the paps [Celebslam]
- Lance Armstrong is gross [The Blemish]
- What is Barbara Palvin wearing? [Moe Jackson]
- This is Petra Nemcova? [SVC]