I don’t remember Valentine’s Day being this dong-drought-y last year. I’ve been itching for an excuse to write about any of my Forever Dongs today, and this is probably the most perfect excuse I’m ever going to get. You know how the sequel to X-Men: First Class is moving full speed ahead, and Michael Fassbender, James McAvoy, Ian McKellen and Patrick Stewart have all signed on for X-Men: Days of Future Past? Well, it’s ON in case you didn’t know, and I think filming will begin in a month or two. Casting news has been dripping out steadily over the past month, and then yesterday this happened:
There’s still no official word on which character Dinklage will be playing, but there are some theories. EW thinks the best bet is Puck, “ a strapping adventurer who found his physical stature shrunk by mystical forces — making him smaller, but no less of a forceful fighter.” There’s also some theory that he could be playing “MODOK” who is some kind of villain. What does it matter? The Dinklage simply makes everything more awesome, and this was already going to be an awesome movie so SQUEEEE!!!!
So far the cast of X-Men: Days of Future Past includes: Michael Fassbender, James McAvoy, Jennifer Lawrence, Nicholas Hoult, Hugh Jackman, Ian McKellen and Patrick Stewart. Shall we have some photos? Let’s have some photos!!!
Photos courtesy of WENN.com/FayesVision and WENN.
Written by Kaiser
- Harry Styles & Kimberly Stewart going strong [Lainey]
- Demi Moore’s new man is gross [D-Listed]
- Fug or fab: Emma Stone [Go Fug Yourself]
- Arrest warrant issued for Jenelle Evans [Reality Tea]
- Only God Forgives review [Pajiba]
- Hugh Jackman, scooter master [Buzzfeed]
- Who does Drew Barrymore call her sister? [Evil Beet]
- Cannes couples past and present [Popsugar]
- Arrested Development supercut [CDAN]
- Lea Michele’s see through skirt [Celebslam]
- Cheating wife’s lover escapes out of window [Movin925]
- Joe Francis is crazy [Starcasm]