Shock of shocks, Jennifer Aniston and her wedding plans got the cover of this week’s People Magazine. You’d think that People would have simply devoted their cover story to the post-Oscar coverage, but the Oscars were pushed to the sidebar so that Jennifer could enjoy her moment. I should have known that Jennifer and Justin Theroux’s Oscar red carpet extravaganza was part of a larger plan to make “JustJen’s Wedding” a much bigger thing.
She conquered the Oscars, and now Jennifer Aniston is preparing for another very big day.
The actress, 44, is in the process of planning her wedding to screenwriter-actor Justin Theroux, 41 – and she has already checked off some major tasks on her to-do list, including choosing wedding bands, setting a date and narrowing down dresses.
Just don’t expect the wedding, which is likely to take place soon after Aniston wraps her current film in Connecticut on March 8, to be a lavish production.
“It will be a small affair with their closest friends,” a source close to Aniston tells PEOPLE in this week’s cover story.
In the meantime, the bride-to-be is enjoying life with her future groom.
“Jen seems more confident than ever,” says the source, “and they’ve become a great team.”
For much more on Aniston and Theroux’s wedding plans, their romantic Oscar night and look inside their relationship, pick up this week’s issue of PEOPLE
Wait, what? So, her film finishes on March 8 or that’s the date of her wedding? I think that’s when her film wraps, which means that the wedding will be in late March, maybe. It will be interesting to see if Jennifer continues this trend of subtly letting everyone know her super-private business – like, will we get details about what wedding gown she chooses? Will she actually sell photos from her wedding? Will there be strategic leaks about the wedding as it gets closer? Super-private, you guys. Super-private.
Photos courtesy of People Magazine, Fame/Flynet.
Written by Kaiser
- True Blood premiere party photos [Buzzfeed]
- Who went to Courtney Cox’s birthday dinner? [Lainey]
- Guy freaks out at Wendy’s [D-Listed]
- Fug or Fab: Amy Adams [Go Fug Yourself]
- Real Housewives of New Jersey recap [Reality Tea]
- Community’s Dan Harmon apologizes [Pajiba]
- Ozzy and Sharon are back together [Evil Beet]
- Matt Latner wedding photos [Popsugar]
- Kanye West’s mistress changes her story [CDAN]
- Kate Moss is drunk [Celebslam]
- Maniac film review [Moe Jackson]
- Texas mom runs over carjacker [Starcasm]