Paris Hilton made an appearance at video game expo E3 in Los Angeles yesterday to promote her new tween-aimed cellphone game, “Paris Hilton’s Jewel Jam.”
She arrived a half hour late and called her game “Diamondquest” by mistake:
After Hilton arrived, men in business suits jockeyed for space with reporters and computer geeks as she sat at a table posing for photographers while signing autographs.
Her game, which can be played on a cell phone, will be available this summer. Video game maker Gameloft will produce a series of video games with Hilton.
While she was impeccably coiffed, she may have thought the geeks wouldn’t notice that she paired red shoes with a green dress.
A promo display for the game, shown inset, reveals more than intended with a video display peeking out of Paris’ crotch.
Paris’ latest boyfriend, newly recruited NFL player Matt Leinart, was seen emerging from her house Wednesday morning carrying his clothes from the night before. New love must have Paris so confused that’s she’s unable to match her clothes or remember important details.
Written by Celebitchy
- The Blemish interviews Carmen Electra [The Blemish]
- Rumer Willis joins Pretty Little Liars [Lainey Gossip]
- Morgan Freeman falls asleep during interview [D-Listed]
- Fug or fab: Isla Fisher [Go Fug Yourself]
- Tamra Barney confirms spinoff [Reality Tea]
- Movie franchises that rebounded [Pajiba]
- Why Dylan McKay is the perfect boyfriend [Buzzfeed]
- Saoirse Ronan could have been a Lohan [Evil Beet]
- GIFs from Cannes [Popsugar]
- Cat massages a dog [CDAN]
- Heather Graham is so pretty [Celebslam]
- What is Lucy Hale wearing? [Moe Jackson]