Pamela Anderson is still vehemently insisting that she’s not bankrupt, not foreclosed on, and isn’t having money problems of any sort. She’s just living in a trailer – double wide, as she proudly points out – because she already owned it and she wanted to live there while her house was being remodeled. Not, you know, because she has to live there.
Pam was on Jimmy Kimmel last night (and don’t worry, she didn’t wear pants and did wear boots made from a chopped up Yorkie) , and she seemed fairly uncomfortable when he brought up the issue of her home and supposed financial troubles. I’ve always been under the impression that stars have an idea what the late night host is going to ask about, but maybe that wasn’t the case with Pam. Or maybe she wanted to bring it up so she could give her side, but it still made her uncomfortable to do so. I could understand that.
Anyway, she reiterated her story about how she was having problems with her (now fired) contractor, and they went millions ($3 million, to be exact) over budget. So now she’s going over everything “nail by nail” to see that it was all billed properly. At no point does she mention that she had them tile her whole pool in platinum. Digest that. But yeah, start with the nails. I’m sure that’s where the real financial problem lies.
When talking about the renovation, Pamela actually told a document film crew, “People commit suicide over constructions.” That’s how out of it she is. This is the absolute be-all end-all of the world to her. Hey, guess what! Don’t tile your pool in platinum! The advice for how to avoid all this is so obvious I can’t even say it.
Pam was supposedly on Jimmy Kimmel to promote her new fragrances “Malibu” and “Malibu Night.” Since her trailer is on the beach in Malibu, I’m guessing that’s where the name came from. If that’s the case, then I’m assuming it smells of rusty nails, doors hanging off their hinges, and clueless desperation.
Here’s Pam leaving a London hotel on October 28th. Is it me or does she look a bit pregnant? Images thanks to WENN.com .
Written by JayBird
- Brad Pitt & Jimmy Fallon yodel [Pajiba]
- Jennifer Love Hewitt got her baby daddy a job [Lainey]
- D-Listed's comments are back! [D-Listed]
- What is Eva Longoria wearing? [Go Fug Yourself]
- Real Housewives of OC recap [Reality Tea]
- A candidate for next Taylor Swift boyfriend [Buzzfeed]
- Vintage gossip: Ava Gardner [Evil Beet]
- Popular celebrity baby names [Popsugar]
- Emma Roberts looking scrawny [Popoholic]
- Bear gets right next to guy in tree! [CDAN]
- Melissa Joan Hart and Ryan Reynolds? [Celebslam]
- Mariah Carey poses in monokini [Starcasm]