The National Enquirer is having a bad week. They didn’t win any Pulitzers for their continuing and epic coverage of the John Edwards scandal, which is actually something of a journalistic travesty. But the Enquirer’s editors bucked themselves up and decided to run with another story they’ve been following in epic and exhaustive detail: the romance of Oksana Grigorieva and Mel Gibson. I’ve long thought that the Enquirer must have a source very close to Mel (perhaps one of this kids or someone very close to his ex-wife, I’ve always thought), because they do get some interesting scoops that sometimes manage to be partially true. Anyway, the Enquirer is running a story about Mel and Oksana “breaking up”. Here’s more:
Mel Gibson dumped his Russian lover Oksana Grigorieva after a blowout fight during which she accused him of cheating and lashed out at him for not keeping his promise to marry her, The ENQUIRER has learned exclusively.
Oksana – who gave birth to Mel’s daughter, Lucia, in October – had been pushing to tie the knot with the Oscar winner after the collapse of his 29-year marriage, but she blew up at him recently over his apparent indifference toward her and their baby, according to an insider.
And that’s when Mel finally decided to pull the plug on the floundering romance!
For the full story with ALL the blow-by-blow details you won’t find anywhere else get the ENQUIRER – on sale now!
[From The National Enquirer]
Could this be true? Sure. I could even see it going down like this, honestly. Oksana picks a fight about Mel’s cheating or drinking or his lies, and they have a huge fight and break up. But I don’t think you can get rid of a golddigger that easily. Oksana’s like Krazy Glue – she’ll stick to Mel no matter what. Plus, I’ve always thought that if Oksana ever does leave Mel, it’s going to be because he got himself into another drunken scandal. Cue photos of Mel Gibson enjoying a pleasant evening of vodka and Bombshell McGee.
Written by Kaiser
- Mariah Carey lip synced on American Idol [CDAN]
- Colin Firth is looking good [Lainey Gossip]
- Internet celebrity charged with murder! [D-Listed]
- What is Paz Vega wearing? [Go Fug Yourself]
- New bachelors on The Bachelorette [Reality Tea]
- Goodbye to The Office [Pajiba]
- Bachelor Sean’s fiance cheats on him [Evil Beet]
- Britney Spears out with her man [Popsugar]
- Nina Dobrev works it [Popoholic]
- Cindy Crawford needs to lay off the ‘tox [Celebslam]
- Who said it: Carrie Bradshaw or The Dalai Lama? [Buzzfeed]