Ashley Greene plays the willowy psychic vampire who sports a pixie cut in the Twilight series. She’s moderately famous and has earned a few magazine covers. She’s not really on my radar but I vaguely remember that she dated Chase Crawford briefly, had a series of nude photos that conveniently leaked and starred in an ad for Sobe water wearing only bodypaint. Now that Ashley, 23, has reportedly been dating the
oldest middle Jonas brother, Joe, 20, she’s sure to get a lot more tabloid coverage. I can’t claim to have much insight into this girl’s psyche, but Joe doesn’t seem like her type to me. Here’s OK!’s report on their date in London:
He may have walked the red carpet with Nikki Reed at the Eclipse UK premiere, but Joe Jonas is getting cozy with another on-screen vampire — Ashley Greene! The hot young Hollywood duo have been spotted out together in London, a source tells OK! exclusively.
“Ashley brought Joe to the Kings of Leon concert in London, and there was definitely something going on, but it’s not serious,” a source tells OK!. “They went backstage and she was talking to the band a lot, and he was just hanging out.”
While there may be only some sparks flying between the pair, Joe, 20, seems very into Ashley, 23.
“I think he wants it to be more than she does right now,” the source adds. “She’s a maneater.”
[From OK! Magazine]
I get the impression that Ashley knows just what to do to get our attention. Maybe I’m being too much of a cynic though and she went on a friendly date with Joe. It doesn’t matter if he’s not her typical date (as if I would know) – the guy is a famous music star with plenty of cash. A lot of women would find him irresistible. He also seems to have a thing for young starlets, having dated Taylor Swift, Demi Lovato and Camilla Belle. Ashley better not fall too hard for Joe, though. His M.O. is dumping women over the phone.
Joe Jonas is shown on 7/1/10 at the premiere of Eclipse in London. Ashley Greene is shown at the same event. Credit: WENN.com
Written by Celebitchy
- Harry Styles & Kimberly Stewart going strong [Lainey]
- Demi Moore’s new man is gross [D-Listed]
- Fug or fab: Emma Stone [Go Fug Yourself]
- Arrest warrant issued for Jenelle Evans [Reality Tea]
- Only God Forgives review [Pajiba]
- Hugh Jackman, scooter master [Buzzfeed]
- Who does Drew Barrymore call her sister? [Evil Beet]
- Cannes couples past and present [Popsugar]
- Arrested Development supercut [CDAN]
- Lea Michele’s see through skirt [Celebslam]
- Cheating wife’s lover escapes out of window [Movin925]
- Joe Francis is crazy [Starcasm]