This is brilliant. Dustin Diamond, who played the goofy but uber-smart Screech, is going to sell his story of torrid sex adventures and drug use by fellow cast mates. He is currently penning Behind the Bell which will detail his experience on the teen show Saved by the Bell.
Behind the Bell, which Gotham Books preempted from Objective Entertainment’s Jarred Weisfeld, promises to detail “sexual escapades among cast members, drug use, and hardcore partying,” and for those of us who spent untold hours in our formative years memorizing “I’m So Excited” and the entire back catalog of Zack Attack, this is the greatest book deal in the history of the universe.
Mario Lopez, Elizabeth Berkeley, and Tiffani Amber-Thiessen all played respectable teenagers going through the toils of teen angst in the wholesome show. Dustin has been promising that his book will be filled with scandal. How much fact will go into the project is up to debate. He will have help to write out the tale. A ghostwriter, Alan Goldsher, is assisting him in his first attempt at literature.
I am not surprised is going to sellout his “friends.“ Everyone has a price tag. Dustin’s just happens to be $14 and a bag of Doritos.
Note by Celebitchy: The last I heard of Diamond was nearly two years ago when the news came out that he was starring in an amateur pr0n tape with two other women. It was widely assumed that he released it himself. Prior to that he was selling t-shirts online in an attempt to save his house from foreclosure. Oh and he was on “Celebrity Fit Club” on VH1 last summer and pretty much pissed everyone off. He now works as a stand up comic.
Dustin Diamond is shown on 1/11/07. Credit: Rachel Worth / WENN
Written by CNH
- Who butchered the National Anthem? [D-Listed]
- Rob Lowe never ages [Lainey Gossip]
- What is Vanessa Hudgens wearing? [Go Fug Yourself]
- Summer guide to reality TV [Reality Tea]
- Game of Thrones recap [Pajiba]
- Tan Mom’s music video [Buzzfeed]
- Amanda Knox is broke [Starcasm]
- Backstage at the Billboard Awards [Popsugar]
- Miley is still stuck in the 90s [Popoholic]
- Blind Items revealed: Adam Levine [CDAN]
- Hugh Hefner bought Crystal Harris a house [Celebslam]
- What happened to Aimee Teegarden? [The Blemish]