First people said they saw her, and now there are supposed photographs that will be published in Vanity Fair this Fall. Come on, why the delay?
You know they say that the photographs were taken by Annie Liebovitz to add a smidgeon of legitimacy to the claims that Suri’s been photographed. Why would they take pictures
now ahead of time and then release them in the Fall? They have to know that the pictures will get out and no amount of legal threats will keep them off the blogs like little Shiloh’s online debut. Unless there really are no pictures at all and they’re just trying to buy time until they can come up with a baby.
By saying the pictures were taken
now in April they also get the added advantage of masking the baby’s age. Babies age a lot in a few months. If they claim the pictures were taken now in April they have a few months to procure a newborn baby and get pictures taken just in time for publication.
This baby has never been photographed even far away and there’s a huge bounty on its head. No baby accessories, strollers, or carseats have ever been seen near its parents or their vehicles. There are very peculair circumstances surrounding its birth, with a questionable birth certificate. Only a few “eyewitnesses” have come forth – with strange statements that sound coerced.
Yesterday Tom’s rep said that pictures would be released “soon.” All of sudden they’re claiming that Annie Liebovitz has already photographed the baby. This is bullshit.
Update: Thanks to Angelika for pointing out that the baby was said to be photographed back in April, not now. That makes it even more suspect because they have until the Fall to get pictures of a newborn.
Written by Celebitchy
- The Blemish interviews Carmen Electra [The Blemish]
- Rumer Willis joins Pretty Little Liars [Lainey Gossip]
- Morgan Freeman falls asleep during interview [D-Listed]
- Fug or fab: Isla Fisher [Go Fug Yourself]
- Tamra Barney confirms spinoff [Reality Tea]
- Movie franchises that rebounded [Pajiba]
- Why Dylan McKay is the perfect boyfriend [Buzzfeed]
- Saoirse Ronan could have been a Lohan [Evil Beet]
- GIFs from Cannes [Popsugar]
- Cat massages a dog [CDAN]
- Heather Graham is so pretty [Celebslam]
- What is Lucy Hale wearing? [Moe Jackson]