YAY!!! Tom Hooper, a lovely Englishman wins Best Director. And he‘s a mama‘s boy! Or a mummy‘s boy, as they say. I‘m so, so happy that the director of The King‘s Speech won! I feel like it will definitely take Best Picture now. Anyway, back to Hooper – his speech was lovely, and I like that Kathryn Bigelow gave the award to Hooper. Hooper gave thanks to “The Triangle of Man Love” – himself, Geoffrey Rush and Colin Firth, with a special mention fro Helena Bonham Carter, who made a funny face when the camera cut to her.
I’m so happy! Go TKS, go!!!
Written by Kaiser
- The Blemish interviews Carmen Electra [The Blemish]
- Rumer Willis joins Pretty Little Liars [Lainey Gossip]
- Morgan Freeman falls asleep during interview [D-Listed]
- Fug or fab: Isla Fisher [Go Fug Yourself]
- Tamra Barney confirms spinoff [Reality Tea]
- Movie franchises that rebounded [Pajiba]
- Why Dylan McKay is the perfect boyfriend [Buzzfeed]
- Saoirse Ronan could have been a Lohan [Evil Beet]
- GIFs from Cannes [Popsugar]
- Cat massages a dog [CDAN]
- Heather Graham is so pretty [Celebslam]
- What is Lucy Hale wearing? [Moe Jackson]