I watch Castle. I’m a big fan of the show, and because of my affection for the show, I end up watching the tail-end of whatever crap ABC puts on ahead of Castle. Thus, I’ve seen the last five minutes of way too many Bachelor and Bachelorette shows, and too, too many last dances on Dancing With the Stars. So… last night was the premiere of the newest season of DWTS, and they saved the best for last. “Best” meaning the one “celebrity” that everyone had pegged as the biggest train wreck, although “best” is a good description of Kirstie Alley’s performance too. I caught the last seven minutes of the show when Kirstie danced the cha-cha to Cee Lo Green’s “Forget You”. Um… she was really good! I was surprised with how graceful she was (the dancing stuff starts around the 2 minute mark):
I mean… she was pretty good! Much better than I was expecting. Much better than Kate Gosselin and Bristol Palin. Now I’m kind of expecting Kirstie to become the “sweetheart” of DWTS.
I missed Ralph Macchio – how did he do? I saw a bit of Wendy Williams. She sucked, right?
Photos courtesy of Fame.
Written by Kaiser
- Friends reunion on Ellen [Popsugar]
- Lindsey Vonn watches Tigers kids [Lainey Gossip]
- George Michael fell out of a car going 70mph [D-Listed]
- Real Housewives of Orange County recap [Reality Tea]
- New Man of Steel trailer [Pajiba]
- Jared Padalecki’s hot bod [Buzzfeed]
- Doctors confirm Taylor Swift’s new boobs [Evil Beet]
- Catherine Zeta-Jones finished treatment [CDAN]
- Anna Paquin hates the paps [Celebslam]
- Lance Armstrong is gross [The Blemish]
- What is Barbara Palvin wearing? [Moe Jackson]
- This is Petra Nemcova? [SVC]