Now for the photos of all of the girls at the Sucker Punch premiere (the Hamm Dong photos are HERE). The red carpet was a litany of “WHO?!?” and “Why are they all dressed like pageant girls?” First off, the star of this little ensemble, Emily Browning. She’s the blonde chick in the film, but for the red carpet, she wore red hair and black lipstick. Because it’s 1995. Also, she was one of the few ladies who wore cocktail length in this Erdem, so good for her.
Next up, Vanessa Hudgens in Jenny Packham. It would have looked interesting on another girl, at a different event. But on V-Hud, at a premiere in which she’s the fourth lead, it’s too much and too pageanty.
Emma Roberts isn’t in the film, she just showed up for the premiere. I honestly think she was one of the best-dressed at the premiere too. Cute pants, cute top = great premiere-wear.
Malin Akerman isn’t in the movie either, but any excuse to throw on a gown, I suppose. Why is she trying to out-pageant the stars of the movie?
Jena Malone is my pick for worst-dressed at the event. This outfit is just tragic. Something is going on with her face too. Sigh… at least she’s actually in the movie, though.
I think Carla Gugino is so, so pretty. I actually like this dress on her too, but I think it would have been so much cuter on a premiere red carpet if it was tea-length or knee-length.
Abbie Cornish in Amanda Wakeley…zzz….zzz…..
Diane Lane, why are you there? And why are you wearing this tangerine fugness?
Photos courtesy of WENN.
Written by Kaiser
- True Blood premiere party photos [Buzzfeed]
- Who went to Courtney Cox’s birthday dinner? [Lainey]
- Guy freaks out at Wendy’s [D-Listed]
- Fug or Fab: Amy Adams [Go Fug Yourself]
- Real Housewives of New Jersey recap [Reality Tea]
- Community’s Dan Harmon apologizes [Pajiba]
- Ozzy and Sharon are back together [Evil Beet]
- Matt Latner wedding photos [Popsugar]
- Kanye West’s mistress changes her story [CDAN]
- Kate Moss is drunk [Celebslam]
- Maniac film review [Moe Jackson]
- Texas mom runs over carjacker [Starcasm]