Good morning! (Or good evening, depending on where you are.) This is our official open post for The Wedding of the Century! Everything should get going in a short time, and please be nice to us (please!) as we cover every last single little detail for the wedding.
Oh, here’s something: William and Kate are being made into His and Her Royal Highnesses, The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge. William is also getting the titles Earl of Strathearn and Baron Carrickfergus. AWESOME.
UPDATES: Most of the guests are there, including a HATLESS Sam Cameron, Posh Beckham, etc. The Princes just arrived! William is wearing dashing red, Harry is wearing black. Both are wearing their military uniforms.
Both CB and I will be live-blogging and commenting, and here’s a live feed of the events:
This will have the wedding at in an hour:
Written by Kaiser
- True Blood premiere party photos [Buzzfeed]
- Who went to Courtney Cox’s birthday dinner? [Lainey]
- Guy freaks out at Wendy’s [D-Listed]
- Fug or Fab: Amy Adams [Go Fug Yourself]
- Real Housewives of New Jersey recap [Reality Tea]
- Community’s Dan Harmon apologizes [Pajiba]
- Ozzy and Sharon are back together [Evil Beet]
- Matt Latner wedding photos [Popsugar]
- Kanye West’s mistress changes her story [CDAN]
- Kate Moss is drunk [Celebslam]
- Maniac film review [Moe Jackson]
- Texas mom runs over carjacker [Starcasm]