Oh. Dear. God. Chelsy Davy is presumed to be “next” as far royal weddings go, and this is how she chooses to represent herself to her possible future sister- and brother-in-law? As we heard before, Chelsy is being dressed exclusively (in two outfits) by Alberti Ferretti. All I can say is that the girl must not have shown up for any fittings, because the fit on this suit is a mess. As is her hair. As is the whole situation.
I do like the color on her, though. Somebody had the bright idea to put her in seafoam green, which is a good instinct. Unfortunately, she must have been up until 3 am, getting hammered with the boys. That’s what her hair looks like.
Oh, and she’s not wearing a bra, is she?
Photos courtesy of WENN.
Written by Kaiser
- Mariah Carey lip synced on American Idol [CDAN]
- Colin Firth is looking good [Lainey Gossip]
- Internet celebrity charged with murder! [D-Listed]
- What is Paz Vega wearing? [Go Fug Yourself]
- New bachelors on The Bachelorette [Reality Tea]
- Goodbye to The Office [Pajiba]
- Bachelor Sean’s fiance cheats on him [Evil Beet]
- Britney Spears out with her man [Popsugar]
- Nina Dobrev works it [Popoholic]
- Cindy Crawford needs to lay off the ‘tox [Celebslam]
- Who said it: Carrie Bradshaw or The Dalai Lama? [Buzzfeed]