You know Lady Gaga is overexposed when you look at the same old half-sheer catsuit that she’s worn a million different times and you think to yourself, “Yes, at long last, I think that the catsuit is kind of cute.” These are photos of both Gaga and Rihanna, who both performed this morning on the Good Morning America and Today Show, respectively. Today is in the midst of their “Summer Concert Series” and GMA is in the midst of copying them. Lady Gaga memorably performed in the rain on the Today show last year – her performance was really endearing, honestly. That’s back when I liked her. Not so much any more. Anyway, for Gaga’s first act, she zip-lined her way onto the stage:
And here’s the Rihanna junk – you can see more of her performance and junk here, at the Today site. Here’s Rihanna singing “S&M”. I hate this song. Passionately. As Rihanna’s walking by the crowd of people, you can see her get grabbed by a “rabid fan”. Gross – hands off Rihanna, please, people!
Here’s Rihanna’s performance of “California King Bed”. You know what? Just like Katy Perry, Rihanna really isn’t a live act. I would enjoy seeing Adele on this summer concert series though.
Photos courtesy of WENN.
Written by Kaiser
- Brad Pitt & Jimmy Fallon yodel [Pajiba]
- Jennifer Love Hewitt got her baby daddy a job [Lainey]
- D-Listed's comments are back! [D-Listed]
- What is Eva Longoria wearing? [Go Fug Yourself]
- Real Housewives of OC recap [Reality Tea]
- A candidate for next Taylor Swift boyfriend [Buzzfeed]
- Vintage gossip: Ava Gardner [Evil Beet]
- Popular celebrity baby names [Popsugar]
- Emma Roberts looking scrawny [Popoholic]
- Bear gets right next to guy in tree! [CDAN]
- Melissa Joan Hart and Ryan Reynolds? [Celebslam]
- Mariah Carey poses in monokini [Starcasm]